Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
Daydream///M3
4th Gear Member

Authentic AC Schnitzer Type 3 18 x 8.5

Im pitching these up for sale.

Original AC Schnitzer Type 3 wheels - 18 x 8.5 all around. ET 43 ideal for E36 and E46 series BMW. Tires on them are BF Goodrich G Force Sport in 235/40 18 although one of the tires is basically at the cord level. Other 3 tires do not have alot of tread on them... 30-40% possibly the fronts having a bit more.

Condition of the wheels are fair. For some reason, overtime Im guessing the wheels are starting to get discoloured... perhaps the best way to describe it is they look like they are losing their shine or clearcoat. Also, I think two wheels have rashes on them... one more than the other.

Ive had the tires on them for a while and there are no road issues, balanced fine and drive straight so I cannot assess the actual condition of the wheels currently but they seem fine to me.

Wheels are hubcentric with centering rings I have from Ronal (the original manufacturer of these wheels) but I do have the 7mm spacers that are original on these wheels that I will include.

When the wheels are clean and on the car, they do look good... my above descriptions are just trying to be as honest and as accurate as possible.
To be honest, a bit of refinishing on these wheels would make them look even better but I dont think the look right now is that bad.

Looking to get 1100 for them

Pm me if interested and Id be happy to show them... Id prefer if people came to see them if interested to get a true idea.

Thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: