Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

DANE *thmbsdwn*

So I decided to do a write up on my wonderful transaction with a member called DANE.

Queen Ajaila posted a thread about Dane selling 6 speeds and how she got one for a case of beer. Cool.

Anyways, so I pm'ed her and got the contact for the guy, I called him, he said 800$ i said sure, no problem, ( he was leaving for europe, so i was to contact him in a week.)

Week went by, I contacted him, after trying the two different numbers I was given, He gave me his "Cell". We made a meeting date, and location. Day of exchange comes, can t reach him... ok.. try the different numbers, nothing. Ok, do it tomorrow, whatever.

The next day i got through, he said his truck broke, sure, no problem, we can meet up sometime in the evening. Evening came around, nada. No call. Nothing.

Next day after this, I call to figure out if we can meet. Yeah sure, coming to brampton in an hour, can meet you then. So the time came, no call, 1hr passed, no call, 2 hrs no call, finally i called all the numbers given to me to get a hold of the guy.

Number one: Aunt tells me he doesn t live there, do not call again.

Number 2: Ajaila's number?

Number 3 , the cell: His friends cell, do not call here again i was told.

great! 3 days friday, sat, and sun of my life wasted. I gave him a week since this to follow up, he hasn t, so i am now posting my experience. I had other things to do, like part out my own cars and had to throw it on hold. THANKS!

He doesn t respect anyone else's time anymore, doesn t respond nor care.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL OR WASTE YOUR TIME, spend the extra money and get it elsewhere, time is worth more then the money.

This is not the first thread about this member, but it is the most honest. If you decide to purchase something from him be prepared to waste your time and get nothing out of it.

**Edited** for the low blow censorship, eitherway, I don t care, you waste my time, im going to make sure people know.

Last edited by 5style; 09-22-2008 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
NateoriouS
Nateorious C.A.G

I understand that you had problems with Dane, and due to your story, it definitely seems like you got the run around...

.... but there is NO NEED to bring up the fact of his daughter (RIP).

'88 E30 325i sold
'88 E30 325i 2.7 stroker sold
'95 E36 318i sold
'94 E36 325ic Cabriolet sold
'87 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II sold
'96 E36 328i Cabriolet - sold
'92 Mazda Miata Black Nardi Edition sold
'98 E36 M3 Cabriolet -

"Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a BEAMER" ... ... Lightning McQueen
Old 09-22-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

ya Ixnay on teh daughter issue......... low blow
Old 09-22-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
shimajer
loudddddd

yah seriously, that was uncalled for. why mention his daughter?

the only thing he made you do was to make some phone calls... okay if he's not picking up... so what? i guess you should find some other sellers.. what's the big deal? he doesn't own a store, he doesnt have to be THERE for you 24/7 man.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Edited.^^ As for not picking up, trying giving out YOUR number, not your aunts or friends. so don t come into defense saying he is not there to cater to me 24/7 , when you set up a time and you don t show or call, that shows bad upbringing on you, not me.

Daughter comment: Out of line.

The rest: truth.

Last edited by 5style; 09-22-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Ah I wanna read the daughter comment
Old 09-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer View Post
the only thing he made you do was to make some phone calls... okay if he's not picking up... so what? i guess you should find some other sellers.. what's the big deal? he doesn't own a store, he doesnt have to be THERE for you 24/7 man.
what? That makes no sense.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
VSanj
6th Gear Member

dude, how could you even mention his daughter?? your a ****in tool, i know you aplogised, but your mud in my books
Old 09-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #9
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
dude, how could you even mention his daughter?? your a ****in tool, i know you aplogised, but your mud in my books
I simply said "she has passed to a better place R.i.p., but you're still here, with people who do care about their time and lives." I got flammed for that. I don't really care what I am in your books. I m not the one passing judgement calls.

Anyways, i wasn t the only one to go through this.

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthre...highlight=dane
Old 09-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^tsk, tsk
Old 09-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
so he already had bad reviews on max and you knowing this still chose to deal with him?
Old 09-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
shimajer
loudddddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
what? That makes no sense.
what i meant was the seller didn't really wasted the buyer's time because the seller had not confirmed with the buyer of the meeting location and time...

so, if the seller provided wrong numbers or did not pick up, the buyer could just find another seller, instead of posting unnecessarily comments about someone's daughter ....
Old 09-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post

+1Normally i would show empathy towards members that got screwed, but you sir plain and simply deserve it.

Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #14
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer View Post
what i meant was the seller didn't really wasted the buyer's time because the seller had not confirmed with the buyer of the meeting location and time...

so, if the seller provided wrong numbers or did not pick up, the buyer could just find another seller, instead of posting unnecessarily comments about someone's daughter ....
I guess you didn't actually read the first post.

Location and times were confirmed 3 times, and all 3 times he didn't show up. I'd be ****ing pissed too if some cocksucker wasted my time like that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have all the time in the world to wait around for people.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #15
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
I guess you didn't actually read the first post.

Location and times were confirmed 3 times, and all 3 times he didn't show up. I'd be ****ing pissed too if some cocksucker wasted my time like that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have all the time in the world to wait around for people.
Exactly.

Kal: I Boots showed me the other threads after the fact when i told him i was stood up for 3 days, so i didn t know.

to the rest of you: I said she is in a better place, youre still here.

I can t wait till all of you get crying for shit that happened to you. Then, you ll have "deserved it too"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: