Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #46
Meegis
Banned

In Jamaica? So he leaves the country after ****ing someone over?

Fishy much? He doesn't even go on the internet? Nothing?

This story just gets better as it goes.

I am not going to rag until I really need to, just know Ill be lurking in the shadows of this thread like Boots on a pre-school playground.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #47
DANE
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to DANE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
Would be cool if we could focus this thread on the transaction failure, not the deceased daughter...

PLEASE LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT ,THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME LET IT STAY ABOUT ME .

405 I'm sorry if i wasted your time , and if i have disresppected anyone else on the forum i apologize and wish eveyone a productive day
Old 09-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #48
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANE View Post
PLEASE LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT ,THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME LET IT STAY ABOUT ME .

405 I'm sorry if i wasted your time , and if i have disresppected anyone else on the forum i apologize and wish eveyone a productive day
its ok... next time, just say no, can t do it, and everything will be good.

It is an extreme tragedy about what has happened, and I can t imagine the pain you are going through, however, you also need to understand that there is nothing that can be done to reverse it, you can reprehend those responsible for the situation in court, so they atleast get a glimpse of the consequences of their actions. I am not saying forget be happy, that will never happen, but do realize that you are still around, do things that would make her happy, do good for others, don t give up on yourself and your life. If there is one thing that is for sure, i am sure she wouldn t want that.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #49
DANE
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to DANE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
its ok... next time, just say no, can t do it, and everything will be good.

It is an extreme tragedy about what has happened, and I can t imagine the pain you are going through, however, you also need to understand that there is nothing that can be done to reverse it, you can reprehend those responsible for the situation in court, so they atleast get a glimpse of the consequences of their actions. I am not saying forget be happy, that will never happen, but do realize that you are still around, do things that would make her happy, do good for others, don t give up on yourself and your life. If there is one thing that is for sure, i am sure she wouldn t want that.
ur right and again i apologise
Old 09-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #50
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Ok, you want to be a jackass, here is right back at you. Your 3 page thread of bitching how you got scammed on a computer. You seem to be right on top of me with your ignorant judgments which already show your lack of character, yet in your own thread you are the poor little abused buyer free to say what ever you want, and warranting a deformation of character on a fellow member... who made an honest mistake, hmmmmm.... you're a very interesting individual, whats the term, oh, that right, HYPOCRITE.

I told him to wake up, you completely deflamed supercharged in that thread, and you're calling me a tool?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...vsanj+computer

O I know all about my thread. And i fully agree that you were treated in a shitty manner. I hate it when it happens to me and you were definantly right for posting what dane did to you. I def sympathise with you in that regard.

If you notice though, on my thread i refrained from any personal attacks or low blows agaisnt supercharged, i even stated that it could have definantly been a honest mistake.

However your commants about dudes daughter was the worst display of bitch assness i have ever seen.

Last edited by VSanj; 09-23-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #51
europrince
6th Gear Member

^ good one!
Old 09-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #52
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways View Post
Irony. You have posted alot of that knucklehead shit yourself.

405 never meant harm,he simply wanted to point out that even though DANE had a huge loss he shouldn't take advantage of his fellow members which I 100% agree with.

Was this the right time to bring it up? maybe not.. but hey nobody is perfect.

As far as the transaction goes, timewasters should be banned.
of course, so have you.........we all have, but in the end we are all a part of a community and you gotta know when to draw the line.

Last edited by VSanj; 09-23-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #53
elroy
2nd Gear Member

I agree 405Style with what he did was wrong by not meeting you and giving you one hell of a runaround but you at the sametime are one fine idiot for falling for it. Ive been down that road where i've had to chase someone down but theres only so far i'll go before i give up. You found another tranny, what stopped you from finding another one before?

The daughter comment fixed NOTHING. it was a low blow that was definitely not necessary. You want to value your time and shit so much, how about putting yourself in his shoes and thinking about losing one of your children just recently. Think youd be over it so fast? Dont bring that shit up when it doesnt have an effect on your experience. He didnt use it as an excuse to not give you the tranny yet you bring up to serve what purpose, rub it in and kick him while he's down?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #54
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

mods, lock or delete this thread, it is becoming a nuisance and certain members do not know when to let things go.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #55
Boots R
Boots, not boost

I knew this thread would cause drama, but I didn't think this type of drama.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #56
QUEEN AJAILA
SHATTA M3

Send a message via MSN to QUEEN AJAILA
he apologized twice let it go life goes on no one here is perfect
Old 09-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #57
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
O I know all about my thread. And i fully agree that you were treated in a shitty manner. I hate it when it happens to me and you were definantly right for posting what dane did to you. I def sympathise with you in that regard.

If you notice though, on my thread i refrained from any personal attacks or low blows agaisnt supercharged, i even stated that it could have definantly been a honest mistake.

However your commants about dudes daughter was the worst display of bitch assness i have ever seen.
right, after you flamed him that you have proof he lied and tried to rip you off blah blah blah.... What comments were those, remind me again since you NEVER EVEN READ THEM. Face it , your a HYPOCRITE, everyone can see right through you, and by your constant remarks, you are digging yourself a bigger hole. You've already won this race, savor it.

See the difference between you and me is i know im an asshole, you try to act like youre so innocent. Oh im poor little Sanjay the world is against me.

MODS DELETE THREAD.

Last edited by 5style; 09-23-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #58
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:

MODS DELETE THREAD.
Noooooooooooooooooo the truth must be known.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #59
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
right, after you flamed him that you have proof he lied and tried to rip you off blah blah blah.... What comments were those, remind me again since you NEVER EVEN READ THEM. Face it , your a HYPOCRITE, everyone can see right through you, and by your constant remarks, you are digging yourself a bigger hole. You've already won this race, savor it.

See the difference between you and me is i know im an asshole, you try to act like youre so innocent. Oh im poor little Sanjay the world is against me.

MODS DELETE THREAD.
lol.........no brother, im not a asshole.

Your not a asshole either, your just immature.....you will grow out of it in time.

And you still dont get it, I REPEAT i have nothing wrong to say about you flaming him. He preformed a bitch move by string you along and he deserved to be called out on it, kudus for doing that. During the process however you crossed a line that you shouldnt have, its all good though, you apologised for it and deep down inside you know it was a supreme bitch move....thats all that counts.

Now lets move on!

Last edited by VSanj; 09-23-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #60
maroli
6th Gear Member

Well, I feel left out.....hmmm, something to contribute, something to contribute....

"rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: