Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #16
QUEEN AJAILA
SHATTA M3

Send a message via MSN to QUEEN AJAILA
low blow very low but if you so want a transmission so bad you can have mine for $1500 come get it tonight
Old 09-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #17
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEEN AJAILA View Post
low blow very low but if you so want a transmission so bad you can have mine for $1500 come get it tonight
No thank you. Already have one.

Last edited by 5style; 09-22-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #18
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
Exactly.

Kal: I Boots showed me the other threads after the fact when i told him i was stood up for 3 days, so i didn t know.
well now you know we have a feedback section. Next time check it out before buying anything from here.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
well now you know we have a feedback section. Next time check it out before buying anything from here.
Absolutely. I just can t believe people are shit storming about a comment that had a completely different implication.

I did not say anything about the child, because all children are our hope and no child deserves anything but the best. I simply said the father needs to wake up.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
QUEEN AJAILA
SHATTA M3

Send a message via MSN to QUEEN AJAILA
You Are So Missed Likkle Miss

R.i.p
Likkle Miss Kyla
You Are Greatly Missed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n513920361_405973_5634.jpg (35.1 KB, 135 views)
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #21
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
It sucks about your experience, I knew this guy was shady once I read spoony prelude's comment. Also seeing how this guy talks on this board (Some people might think spelling mistakes and not having any punctuation is cute but I think it speaks lots about one's character).

2000 Audi A8 SWB Silver/Black
1992 BMW 525iT/5 White/Blue [MPars, HIDs, cargo net]
1989 525i [scrapped]
1995 BMW 318i DASC [sold]
Old 09-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #22
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
It sucks about your experience, I knew this guy was shady once I read spoony prelude's comment. Also seeing how this guy talks on this board (Some people might think spelling mistakes and not having any punctuation is cute but I think it speaks lots about one's character).
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANE View Post
All U ****er Got Mouth Over The Internet U Have Some Thing To Say ,say To My Face ,or Go Suck Unu Madda Pussy Holes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #23
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post

Thanks Vital.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #24
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
lol
lol... sigged.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #25
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
Exactly.

Kal: I Boots showed me the other threads after the fact when i told him i was stood up for 3 days, so i didn t know.

to the rest of you: I said she is in a better place, youre still here.

I can t wait till all of you get crying for shit that happened to you. Then, you ll have "deserved it too"
bro thats the way max members are. when you write something honestly, you get fried for it. Then a week later the same people who chasitized you make their own cry baby remarks and dont like when you stomp on their thread lol.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #26
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^you may be bang on with that commant. However bringing up a mans child who is deceased in this thread served no purpose. It was a SUPREME BITCH MOVE.

Regardless of what 405's intentions were, it was the worst thing i have seen on these boards. And trust me i have seen some pretty stupid ****ed up knuklehead shit on here.

Absolutly pathetic.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:11 PM   #27
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
...cut Konrad a little slack. He made a comment, that was taken in the wrong way, while he was pissed off. It still doesn't change the fact that he was treated like a piece of shit. Three days of wasted time, especially after having confirmed specific meeting times and places, is completely unacceptable. Honestly, I'd be very pissed off by this. To not get a phone call, at the very least, shows the highest disregard for anyone else's time/inconvenience. To have basically been told off by random people when you call the numbers you were given, would piss me off as well. The situation with his daughter in very unfortunate, but he still screwed up big time. I'm sorry to say, his lack of respect for other members has changed my opinion of him.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #28
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
^^you may be bang on with that commant. However bringing up a mans child who is deceased in this thread served no purpose. It was a SUPREME BITCH MOVE.

Regardless of what 405's intentions were, it was the worst thing i have seen on these boards. And trust me i have seen some pretty stupid ****ed up knuklehead shit on here.

Absolutly pathetic.
Ok, you want to be a jackass, here is right back at you. Your 3 page thread of bitching how you got scammed on a computer. You seem to be right on top of me with your ignorant judgments which already show your lack of character, yet in your own thread you are the poor little abused buyer free to say what ever you want, and warranting a deformation of character on a fellow member... who made an honest mistake, hmmmmm.... you're a very interesting individual, whats the term, oh, that right, HYPOCRITE.

I told him to wake up, you completely deflamed supercharged in that thread, and you're calling me a tool?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...vsanj+computer

Last edited by 5style; 09-22-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:39 PM   #29
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
bro thats the way max members are. when you write something honestly, you get fried for it. Then a week later the same people who chasitized you make their own cry baby remarks and dont like when you stomp on their thread lol.
Yuppp, i'd give this thread another page/day before it's closed and tossed because of so many people getting pussy hurt over words on a webpage!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #30
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo View Post
Yuppp, i'd give this thread another page/day before it's closed and tossed because of so many people getting pussy hurt over words on a webpage!
Notice how its always the same select few individuals crying?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: