I am putting out a feeler as another car may have my attention. Here we go:
1989 320i Touring (e30) Imported by me from Germany last January. Was stored until spring. 186K on the body
Body is rust free but has a few dings and stratches as it is 19 years old. Has factory skirt package. Colour is DiamondSwartz black.
Now for the good stuff:
1. New engine is fresh M52 2.8 with M50 OBD1 conversion and M3 tranny. Engine/tranny has only 78K from new. I have proof from donor vehicle carfax and MTO used vehicle package.
2. New exhaust is stainless with Magnaflow high flow CAT. Muffler from CAT back is 9 months old.
3. New front end is completely rebuilt, control arms, tie rods, sway bar links, poly bushings. Combined with euro manual rack this car handles like a race car!
4. New Shocks are Bilstein sports with lowering springs.
5. New Ireland Engineering strut brace, high flow intake filter set
6. Mtech 2 steering wheel
7. Interior is clean, dash is good. WILL NEED A HEADLINER material recover (costs about 400.00)
8. New brakes w/ ceramic pads cross drilled rotors on the fronts.
The car runs like a new car in a classic body and is fast. The last item to do is chip the ECU and I will pay for that as part of the deal.
Car will be sold certified and Etested. Body is really really rust free. Unique car and add your nice paint job this car will be worth 18-19K easy.
Please serious inquires only. No test pilots need apply.
13000.00 with new 3 piece 16 inch ESM wheels with new Falken tires.
12000.00 with 14 inch bottle caps with newer Hancook tires.
Again serious buyers only.