Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 11:00 PM   #31
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

He's a car salesman, what do you expect from him?
Old 02-12-2003, 11:47 PM   #32
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

I seriously thought I have seen and heard it all untill today!

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
i myself didnt know that they had sooooo much beef going on till Dave told me...
WTF! You just have to open your yap all the damn time eh?!?! I'm shure people can read and know what is going on without your silly opinion about this (and many other things). So can you please keep your nose out of my business.

Quote:
...i wouldnt be surprised if there was punches thrown around...
Terry you and your totaly useless posts are getting

A) ...yourself in alot of trouble

and

B) ...on alot of peoples nerves...including me!

I think you should shut up right about....aaaahhhhhh....NOW!

And do you seriously think I would start throwing punches on a useless twat like Rob? Come on and use your brain! The bird would probably call the cops and have me arrested for assault . Now if the idiot did start with me....well I will not be held resposible for my actions. End of story!

Oh and I bet you just made Bliss a really happy guy with those comments!
Old 02-13-2003, 12:00 AM   #33
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
I seriously thought I have seen and heard it all untill today!

WTF! You just have to open your yap all the damn time eh?!?! I'm shure people can read and know what is going on without your silly opinion about this (and many other things). So can you please keep your nose out of my business.

Terry you and your totaly useless posts are getting

A) ...yourself in alot of trouble

and

B) ...on alot of peoples nerves...including me!

I think you should shut up right about....aaaahhhhhh....NOW!

And do you seriously think I would start throwing punches on a useless twat like Rob? Come on and use your brain! The bird would probably call the cops and have me arrested for assault . Now if the idiot did start with me....well I will not be held resposible for my actions. End of story!

Oh and I bet you just made Bliss a really happy guy with those comments!
dave i didnt mean it that way at all, i was just telling Andre whats goin on, since he seemed surprised....i didnt mean to go into ur business, i even said its NON of my business....and about that throwing punches remark, it was directed towardsandre, cuz he said there would be, and i was sort of playing along as a joke, i guess i should have added this>>> to indicate that i was kidding around...my bad.....
i said it in my post, and ill say it again, its none of my business, i was just surprised that someone could hate someone else on a board that much, and sinceANdre reacted the same way, i sort of added my 0.02$, and ive been on discussian boards for a while, thats all....
etta not start hating on me now too eh......LOL

Me at the beginning
then Dave posts , and me
and after reading daves post
or
Me after a punch from Dave
LOLOL, man im bored at home........Cheerios

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
Old 02-13-2003, 12:07 AM   #34
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Terry please click here...
Old 02-13-2003, 12:11 AM   #35
Shotta
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Shotta
Quote:
hahahaha sweet!

New Project Car In Da Mix
Old 02-13-2003, 12:22 AM   #36
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL....im dying honestly.....OMG THATS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!! Just for that, ill try and refrain from saying anything directed towrds anyone in this thread! up for this!!LOL

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Toys
Old 02-13-2003, 12:24 AM   #37
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Just for that, ill try and refrain from saying anything directed towrds anyone in this thread!
And also in future post whoring too!

Click here again...
Old 02-13-2003, 12:27 AM   #38
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
And also in future post whoring too!

Click here again...
Now thats just emberassing me..... LOL, and For the record, i dont POSTWHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!# of posts means NOTHING TO ME!!!!! This is sooooo funny........LOL "Ur BALLS are showing" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I feel so.......HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Toys
Old 02-13-2003, 03:25 AM   #39
e30 318i
2nd Gear Member

wow... Would you guys like wet paper towels to get the sand out of your vagina's??

Seriously.. Internet drama is gay.. Talking shit on the internet is gay.. So, I guess that means you all are gay.. It just seems like you all are kissing empowered's ass.. Please, remove your lips from his hairy ass..

I think Rob's car looks fine.. If he's happy with the way his car looks, more power to him.. Who are you guys to tell him what he should like? It's HIS car.. He owns it.. NOT you.. now piss off.. and some moderator without a sandy vagina should lock this thread.. It's getting out of hand.. [/rant end]

Last edited by e30 318i; 02-13-2003 at 03:29 AM.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:32 AM   #40
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by e30 318i
wow... Would you guys like wet paper towels to get the sand out of your vagina's??

Seriously.. Internet drama is gay.. Talking shit on the internet is gay.. So, I guess that means you all are gay.. It just seems like you all are kissing empowered's ass.. Please, remove your lips from his hairy ass..

Rob asked me if he should take the sticker and the red trim off and I TOLD him no.. I think it looks fine.. If he's happy with the way his car looks, more power to him.. Who are you guys to tell him what he should like? It's HIS car.. He owns it.. NOT you.. now piss off.. and some moderator without a sandy vagina should lock this thread.. It's getting out of hand.. [/rant end]
Please STFU. You obviously haven't read the whole thread. You just contradicted yourself in your post too genius... "Rob asked me if he should take the sticker off".... "if he's happy with the way it looks..." well obviously not if he has to ASK your opinion. DUH. Like I said before, nobody gives a shit if he paints his wheels pink... but when he flat out lies to our faces in person and says other shit on his almighty computer.... well it shows who really is fearless. lol. Get YOUR lips off Rob's hairy ass!

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: