Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
piotrek636
formerly Lucky
 
piotrek636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 623
retard in a black 540 on 427 this morning !

don't you just hate asshole drivers ?

7:45am, I'm driving on 427 north and this ****ing retard in a black 96-00 540 runs up my bumper jumping across lanes then as I try to change lane he swerves around me blocking the lane like ****ing idiot !

idiots like that shouldn't be allowed to drive BMW's !

atleast later on I saw a nice black E36 sedan getting off on Langstaff from hwy 400

Last edited by piotrek636; 09-04-2008 at 09:41 AM.
piotrek636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,083
This is the reason why people say BMW drivers are assholes
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite View Post
This is the reason why people say BMW drivers are assholes
I agree. Its goofs like that.

Next time they run up your ass like that do what I do throw out a handfull of pennies from the sunroof. The chips in the paint will remind them not too tailgate next time
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang View Post
I agree. Its goofs like that.

Next time they run up your ass like that do what I do throw out a handfull of pennies from the sunroof. The chips in the paint will remind them not too tailgate next time

criminal mastermind.. the best tail gate deterent...
FTMFW
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
criminal mastermind.. the best tail gate deterent...
FTMFW

LOL
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane
 
slemmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missed in 'sauga
Posts: 2,999
Works best at night!
__________________

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
Oh shit, sorry about that.





Next time i'll be sure to give you the finger too.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #8
piotrek636
formerly Lucky
 
piotrek636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
Oh shit, sorry about that.

Next time i'll be sure to give you the finger too.
that was you ? I NEVER gave you a finger !

I knocked on my forehead as I was passing you to show what a idiot you are !
piotrek636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
that was you ? I NEVER gave you a finger !

I knocked on my forehead as I was passing you to show what a idiot you are !
lol I was kidding. I don't own a 540.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
piotrek636
formerly Lucky
 
piotrek636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
lol I was kidding. I don't own a 540.
*face slap smiley would go here*
piotrek636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!
 
JunzieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: B-Town
Posts: 1,467
LMAO! Damn Boots tesing the newbs

Ps. Greekthang, As soon as i grow some massive cahonas or maybe someone will piss me off that much I'll be using your trick.
__________________


Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
JunzieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunzieB View Post
LMAO! Damn Boots tesing the newbs

Ps. Greekthang, As soon as i grow some massive cahonas or maybe someone will piss me off that much I'll be using your trick.

LOL use it in good health lol
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #13
piotrek636
formerly Lucky
 
piotrek636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunzieB View Post
LMAO! Damn Boots tesing the newbs
what newbs now
piotrek636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #14
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!
 
JunzieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: B-Town
Posts: 1,467
BAH! I spelt teasing wrong.

I failed!






Notice they spelt "too" wrong in the fail pic as well
__________________


Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
JunzieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #15
ChrisTO
∞ Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In my car
Posts: 815
and used 'your' incorrectly to boot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunzieB View Post
BAH! I spelt teasing wrong.

I failed!






Notice they spelt "too" wrong in the fail pic as well
__________________
ChrisTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014