Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #61
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
your e36 sucks

common man. Back it up, whats the problem?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #62
mirek
6th Gear Member

Why don't you backup that e46s suck?
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #63
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Quote:
Why don't you backup that e46s suck?
Dont go off topic here. I already said its a bimmerforums joke. And I changed it because you were crying.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:30 PM   #64
mirek
6th Gear Member

Crying? bitch please, if you can dish it out you better learn to take it.

I'm done work for the day, so I probably won't be responding to your posts anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't care, hopefully Kev can continue on,
Old 08-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #65
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Quote:
Crying? bitch please, if you can dish it out you better learn to take it.

I'm done work for the day, so I probably won't be responding to your posts anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't care, hopefully Kev can continue on,
Hey man, all I asked you to do was post a picture of your car. You obviously arnt going to, so all your worthless posts and remarks towards me were uncalled for. You better take this seriously cause if your going to talk shit about peoples cars and not back it up you shouldn't be a member on here. Dont post in my threads again.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #66
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
Hey man, all I asked you to do was post a picture of your car. You obviously arnt going to, so all your worthless posts and remarks towards me were uncalled for. You better take this seriously cause if your going to talk shit about peoples cars and not back it up you shouldn't be a member on here. Dont post in my threads again.
What the **** are you talking about? You going to post ass pictures online get ready to be criticized.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #67
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
Haha, why should he have to post a pic of his car!? He never said he wanted to. All he said was that his car is MUCH better than yours, and having seen his car, i'll have to agree with that statement. You come on the internet posting pics of your car then expect to sit in this circle jerk of guys worshiping your car!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #68
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
come on guy, theres been a lot of fighting in this thread lol, Imagine how tense BimmerCruise will be lmfao. Zapdos was only just postin some of his car, doesnt matter what his car looks like, but Zapdos you gotta cool down too bro, ppl talk shit about my photography cause i do too much HDR, and I agree so i took the comments into consideration, you learn from your mistakes and move on. And even if you hold a grudge against someone dont put there name in your sig with a comment towards them. Mirek says a lot of things to me that upset me, but i know hes ****ing around with me, yes ill talk back to him and say shit i may regret, but then i just forget about it. Just next time when you do take pics try and get some variety in your pics, dont post blurry pics, and choose pics wisely. I usually take like 50 pics at a shoot, but post my 5-10 best. Im not at all trying to offend anyone with this. Guys just imagine Bimmercruise lol noone cruisin together, and when we get to mosport all you hear is an utter silence lol. Ill be the first to say SORRY for all the stupid shit i said towards Mirek, Soldo, 405style. Yes i did say stupid shit i regret. To make it up to you ill take some HDR shots of ur cars at bimmercruise lol :p.

Peace Guys

2004 Mazda RX8 GT: 6spd VR
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #69
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

o ye an El gato liso, your car doesnt sound like the Waaambulance. lol

Old 08-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #70
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Hahaha, so i take it you've taken your meds today and your in a happy mood!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #71
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

ye man! lol, actually i got a flat while driving the ZHP, iunno if you know of the SSR GT3 rims i had up for sale, but im ending up keeping them, sent them to Precsion Rim and getting them all refinished, and repainted to the silver w. polished lip. Cant wait to get them back.

Truce?

Old 08-30-2008, 02:30 AM   #72
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHP_Bimmer05 View Post
come on guy, theres been a lot of fighting in this thread lol, Imagine how tense BimmerCruise will be lmfao. Zapdos was only just postin some of his car, doesnt matter what his car looks like, but Zapdos you gotta cool down too bro, ppl talk shit about my photography cause i do too much HDR, and I agree so i took the comments into consideration, you learn from your mistakes and move on. And even if you hold a grudge against someone dont put there name in your sig with a comment towards them. Mirek says a lot of things to me that upset me, but i know hes ****ing around with me, yes ill talk back to him and say shit i may regret, but then i just forget about it. Just next time when you do take pics try and get some variety in your pics, dont post blurry pics, and choose pics wisely. I usually take like 50 pics at a shoot, but post my 5-10 best. Im not at all trying to offend anyone with this. Guys just imagine Bimmercruise lol noone cruisin together, and when we get to mosport all you hear is an utter silence lol. Ill be the first to say SORRY for all the stupid shit i said towards Mirek, Soldo, 405style. Yes i did say stupid shit i regret. To make it up to you ill take some HDR shots of ur cars at bimmercruise lol :p.

Peace Guys
Thats great man, im all for constructive criticism. Show me where he says any? Yeah ill work on my camera angles though.

Mirek - Im all for being criticized, but I fail to see where you did that. All you did was bash and that gets you no where. This is how I act to stupid posts, so for future reference don't post any in my threads.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #73
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

Now this thread just got completely out of hand. Too bad since Zapdos clearly didnt make it so that it could turn into a flame fest. Just for all those fighting with eachother, always remember this...

That is all.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #74
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: