Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > BMW News
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #31
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
You're honestly on to something there. I always thought people who bought luxury nameplates for the dealer treatment were just snooty pricks, but that all came crashing down when I went to a Mazda dealer to pick up some bolts for Raisa's car. If I paid $40k+ for an RX-8 and had to go into such a place for service, I'd be pretty sad. I think I'm completely spoiled by BMW dealers.
Eugh, you don t know the half of it.... Mazda dealer FTL. Independent shops is where its at.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #32
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Doesn't the ACR run on Pilot Sport Cups? That's at least 4 seconds compared to the street tires on the ZR-1.

Same reason I feel that CSL times are useless.
but there are rumors that the GTR was running higher boost and race gas and the ZR1 supposedly was on race gas as well.
the times around the ring are starting to be with cars that aren't stock or how you get them on the street.

fyi, my brother hates the service he gets from mazda and most of the time he has to tell the mechanics whats wrong and whats to be replaced and sometimes how to do it.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #33
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
The Viper ACR is not a production car. The ZR1 set the production car record.
It is a production car. It is also cheaper than ZR1
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #34
Shoes R
Shoes R

they should just produce a more powerful, upgraded e30 m3...now how facking sexy would that be.... 6 piston fronts 4 rear brakes...drop the 135i engine into it, nice set of 18" 275/35 adjustable suspension 6 speed transmission and not the tip tronic bs....go back to the times when cars had style.....
Old 08-30-2008, 07:05 AM   #35
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
So they decided not to build a faster sports car to concentrate on an SUV.....sad.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #36
tominizer
6th Gear Member

BMW is GARY.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #37
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes R View Post
they should just produce a more powerful, upgraded e30 m3...now how facking sexy would that be.... 6 piston fronts 4 rear brakes...drop the 135i engine into it, nice set of 18" 275/35 adjustable suspension 6 speed transmission and not the tip tronic bs....go back to the times when cars had style.....
Are you related to 'Boots R'? lol

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #38
e30bim
Banned

CSL wouldn't come here anyways
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: