Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
zackman17
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 850
Exclamation FOR SALE**MX6 parts **leather rear seats

NEED GONE all prices are negotiable i need this shit gone ASAP BEST OFFER GUYS parts from a 96 or 97 mx6 mystical

$40 obo aftermarket muffler no clue what it sounds like.

$20 front headlights*lens is a bit yellow but can be restored easily

$50 rear tail lights with bulbs*

$100 rear leather seats black amazing condition

$ 30 each or 50 for both left and right rower mirriors red.

i need this stuff gone offer a price and it's yours delivery possible i am located in
toronto i will go east up to peterborough. west all the way to niagara falls. north all the way to new market area
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
Romaz
5th Gear Member
 
Romaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 1,013
Try posting on mx6.com
__________________
Romaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
zackman17
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 850
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaz View Post
Try posting on mx6.com
yeah man i did and it's been up and ppl keep asking me to send pics then i send pics and they dont reply. im not asking much for it i need this stuff gone but the mazda people are softies if this was e30 stuff it would be sold allready LOL
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:26 AM   #4
Polish_328ci
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 298
I was on that site, they banned me after I bought a bmw haha
__________________

Polish_328ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:09 AM   #5
jello_g
4th Gear Member
 
jello_g's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
yeah man i did and it's been up and ppl keep asking me to send pics then i send pics and they dont reply. im not asking much for it i need this stuff gone but the mazda people are softies if this was e30 stuff it would be sold allready LOL
MX6.com is the place for this. Just include pictures with your ad and be patient.

Jello
(used to drive an MX-6)
__________________
1988 BMW Dinan M3 2.6 Stage II

Gerald Lau's Facebook profile
jello_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #6
Romaz
5th Gear Member
 
Romaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
yeah man i did and it's been up and ppl keep asking me to send pics then i send pics and they dont reply. im not asking much for it i need this stuff gone but the mazda people are softies if this was e30 stuff it would be sold allready LOL
I kind know what u mean. I had my mx6 part out thread going on for like almost a year and I only managed to sell like half of the part ( Mainly the major parts )

The other day I was cleaning out my garage and found a hole bunch of Mazda parts that were just laying around (Air bag, calipers, tail lights and a hole bunch of interior parts). Three garbage bags later, all mx6 junk is now gone from my garage
__________________
Romaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:38 PM   #7
Romaz
5th Gear Member
 
Romaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello_g View Post
MX6.com is the place for this. Just include pictures with your ad and be patient.

Jello
(used to drive an MX-6)
I remember you and Blades from that site. Good times.
__________________
Romaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #8
zackman17
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaz View Post
I kind know what u mean. I had my mx6 part out thread going on for like almost a year and I only managed to sell like half of the part ( Mainly the major parts )

The other day I was cleaning out my garage and found a hole bunch of Mazda parts that were just laying around (Air bag, calipers, tail lights and a hole bunch of interior parts). Three garbage bags later, all mx6 junk is now gone from my garage
yeah lolol i have friggen leather back seats mint condition. how could no one want them? i guess mazda people dont roll in style like bimmer ppl LOL
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.