I'm dying to get back into an E30. Now that I've moved, I have space for a problem/project car. If anyone is interested in a trade, just PM me. I'm fairly open to negotiation.
I'm looking to either sell or trade my Saab daily driver.
2001 Saab 9-3 S
- 5 spd Manual, shifts smoothly
- Upgraded Viggen TD04-16T turbo (10k km since I put it on)
- Saab Sport Exhaust
- New front and rear brakes and pads
- Regular Castrol Syntec oil changes with Saab filter every 4000 km
- 219,500 km at time of posting
- Aftermarket MP3/CD player
- Car runs well, and gets 8L/100km for my average daily commute.
- I have only been using 91 octane or above.
- Air conditioning works like normal
- Charcoal Leather seats in great shape
- 2 sets of wheels, the ones in the pics and a set of aluminum winter wheels with tires.
- mirror cover is missing in picture, but is now included and installed
The pictures are a little blurry, but the car is clean.
Paint and body are in good condition, but it does have minor paint chips.