Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
takedown8
1st Gear Newbie

No response from Bimmersport

Sent a PM to one of the Bimmersport people on this forum regarding having the VANOS seals replaced on my car but never got a response. Then I sent an email to them via their website email address and again no response.

I PM'd Rocco at RMP with the same question, and he responded to me very quickly and professionally.

I guess I know who I'll be taking my car to once it's out of warranty. When it comes to two places with an excellent reputation for good work, the one with better customer service will get my business every time.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
mirek
6th Gear Member

Not everyone checks their PMs or Emails all the time, sometimes you just have to pick up the phone.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Pick up the phone bitch!!
Old 07-20-2008, 12:39 AM   #4
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Only shows who's busy fixing cars, and who is sitting infront of the computer!

I have to say, i hate using PM's and emails, takes 5 messeges and two days later, to establish somthing that can be done in a 2 minute phone call...

In my business i give priority to those who call/come in person...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 07-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #5
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Only shows who's busy fixing cars, and who is sitting infront of the computer!

I have to say, i hate using PM's and emails, takes 5 messeges and two days later, to establish somthing that can be done in a 2 minute phone call...

In my business i give priority to those who call/come in person...
Pm's take forever! When buying i always just give my phone number. so much faster and more personal.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #6
takedown8
1st Gear Newbie

Unfortunately, my schedule just doesn't allow me the time to make calls during their business hours. I'm either in the operating room or seeing patients in the clinic. Like it or not, in this day and age, electronic communication is extremely important. If they don't want to respond to emails or PM's, then they shouldn't make that an option on their website. I find it odd that they would sponsor an online forum, have their own website, but then not respond to emails and PM's.

An ignored customer is a customer lost, IMHO. But I'm glad many of you have had great experiences with them, and I'm sure they do wonderful work. My car will go to RMP though, that's all.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #7
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

Oh, here we go again.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:16 AM   #8
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Thats the lamest excuse ever! No time...So when your car is broken, how are you going to bring it to anyone (ouside busines hours)...Sit on the side of the road, sending emails to a tow truck! ROFL...

Everybody is busy these days, but you can make a phone call while on lunch, or even taking a sh#t...

On a side note, emails are not always 100% reliable...sometimes they get mistaken for spam, and never get to me (or i get them late)...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 07-20-2008, 03:27 AM   #9
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by takedown8 View Post
Unfortunately, my schedule just doesn't allow me the time to make calls during their business hours. I'm either in the operating room or seeing patients in the clinic. Like it or not, in this day and age, electronic communication is extremely important. If they don't want to respond to emails or PM's, then they shouldn't make that an option on their website. I find it odd that they would sponsor an online forum, have their own website, but then not respond to emails and PM's.

An ignored customer is a customer lost, IMHO. But I'm glad many of you have had great experiences with them, and I'm sure they do wonderful work. My car will go to RMP though, that's all.

Like stated above.... it's hard to use a keyboard with a wrench in your hand. This is the busy season and you expect people to be sitting on the computer returning emails... hahahaha pick up the phone fool. Also..you're soooo hard pressed for time, you're going to drive to Bolton instead of mississauga...hahahaha
Old 07-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #10
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^rofl
Old 07-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #11
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
Pm's take forever! When buying i always just give my phone number. so much faster and more personal.
OMG a post from Mirek to eurostyle without any beef, I think we have turned over a new corner!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #12
flawless528
Supercharge Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedown8 View Post
Sent a PM to one of the Bimmersport people on this forum regarding having the VANOS seals replaced on my car but never got a response. Then I sent an email to them via their website email address and again no response.

I PM'd Rocco at RMP with the same question, and he responded to me very quickly and professionally.

I guess I know who I'll be taking my car to once it's out of warranty. When it comes to two places with an excellent reputation for good work, the one with better customer service will get my business every time.

good choice. after all, you need a butcher for your meat, not your car
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: