Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-24-2008, 11:44 PM   #16
rodo
6th Gear Member

I'd rather move to Argentina where the speed limit is essentially whatever the limiter is on your car.

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #17
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
**** Canada.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isdan View Post
Then get out.
Why? This is my country as much as it is yours, why dont we make it better instead of just bailing?

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #18
slimjim
Almost Sideways

some more polaks

WOOT POLAND BEAT BRAZIL 2-0 U-20!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #19
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Then get out.
i'd love to. but i'm doing a favour to this country keeping the ratio gap of dumbass people (which there are way too many of...especially like people who make lame and asinine remarks ) to people that actually think, low.

i hate when people just say get out or some stupid shit along those lines. grow up dude, and think before you talk. the mind is a wonderful thing, don't waste it
Old 05-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #20
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
i'd love to. but i'm doing a favour to this country keeping the ratio gap of dumbass people (which there are way too many of...especially like people who make lame and asinine remarks ) to people that actually think, low.

i hate when people just say get out or some stupid shit along those lines. grow up dude, and think before you talk. the mind is a wonderful thing, don't waste it

It is a free country if you don't like it you can just leave without any problems or are you still in failure to launch mode at home?
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:02 AM   #21
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
It is a free country if you don't like it you can just leave without any problems or are you still in failure to launch mode at home?
that is such a queer movie, why why why must you remind me of it?
Old 05-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #22
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Whos responsiblity would it be when some punk looses control and plows down a group of people.
parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #23
JazzM
6th Gear Member

They have it in romania too...

T.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #24
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
+1

Why? This is my country as much as it is yours, why dont we make it better instead of just bailing?
Saying "**** Canada" isn't making things better.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 05:00 PM   #25
HoldenC
Pro Mobile Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
This would give Cam Wooley a heart attack.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7416571.stm
Say bye bye to thousands of dollars of fines from ticketing boy racers. It's not a public safety issue, it is a political/financial issue. Oh, and insurance companies might not want this. Or maybe they do, I don't know.
HoldenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #26
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Quote:

tell me whats wronge with Canada as a country?.. Not the government the country since your problem is with Canada and not the government.

and yes Get out if you don't like it.. and be glade you can leave if you want to, You Can say what you want to, you CAn think what you want to, you can act how you want to. YOU DO NOT REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU TRULLY ARE. There are hundreds of millions of people who would give you anything just to come to this great country..

Its time for you to start using YOUR MIND and be Proactive and change what you don't like..

Last edited by 325isdan; 05-25-2008 at 11:44 PM.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:14 AM   #27
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Quote:
tell me whats wronge with Canada as a country?.. Not the government the country since your problem is with Canada and not the government.

and yes Get out if you don't like it.. and be glade you can leave if you want to, You Can say what you want to, you CAn think what you want to, you can act how you want to. YOU DO NOT REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU TRULLY ARE. There are hundreds of millions of people who would give you anything just to come to this great country..

Its time for you to start using YOUR MIND and be Proactive and change what you don't like..
canada is simply a reflection of the people who run it and the people that live on it. so really, my problem with this country, are the stupid people i have to endure everyday when i leave my house (no i am not saying everyone is stupid) and the government of this so called great country. no government is perfect as each has its own flaws. heres a prime (and well known issue too) example. the new money grabbing stunt driving law. an officer feels that you may have (with absolute potential nothing wrong was committed, unless you really did ask for it) done something that is worthy of having your license suspended and car impounded with no chance of proving your innocence. what the **** happened to innocent till proven guilty? a cops misconception can a)develop hate toward police b)hate the people who gave the police the approval to play the roll of a judge and jury c)or just generally have hate toward canada...because every bullshit law stems from the need to generate revenue, at the expense of screwing people over.

if canada was great, i'm sure you wouldn't have people telling other people to get out of this country. if canada was great, there would be reason to every decision made with beneficial solutions to any problem. if canada was great, i'm sure there would be NOTHING that i have problems with.

lucky? believe me i'd love to help people as much as i can and let them have some of my "luck." how does having 2 sponsor children (via world vision) from africa and asia sound? sure they may not have the ability to come to canada to live, but LUCKY for them they have people that who are willing to support them internationally, giving them a decent life.

i'd love to leave canada, but obviously the life i've established here with my family wouldn't be that easy to just leave in an instant. anyone with common sense would know that. i am not anti-canada. there are many things i love here! i am anti-people that get me riled up...and you seem to people one of those types of people.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #28
325isdan
5th Gear Member

seems like your are judging your great massive country to the small section you live in.. Why don't you travel Canada and see what it is truly about..

and YES you are very lucky to be living here. Be glade you can breath our air, be glade you can go out side with out having to worry about being killed, be glade you have clean water to drink, be glade you don't have to worry about AIDS and other life threating diseases...

And I was telling you to get out because you said **** CANADA. I take pride in living here, ya our government has some major things I don't like but Canada is a great place to live.

and please tell me where would you live to live???? and its obvious your into cars.. Good luck enjoying them where the rest of the world pays like $7-9 a liter for gas.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #29
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Moscow has the same.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: