GI: 2000 E39 M5 Silver / 320HP Subaru / Integra parking spot ornament
My Titanium silver 400 HP beast (2000 M5) is up for sale:
- Imported (personally) from Florida last year
- Registered in Canada (RIV sticker)
- Clear title, no accidents, no liens
- Never seen Canadian Winter or road salt
- Just short of 70K miles
- Completely stock, never modified.
- Motor and body are in immaculate condition
- Sold with safety and emissions done
- Asking price: $29,500 obo
My "other" 400 HP beast is up for sale too if it tickles your fancy:
-1993 Impreza "L"
-STI version 3 swap (Less than 30K)
-2.5L USDM STI shortblock (Less than 10K)
-Front Mount IC
-Full Standalone, dyno tuned (320HP/380lbs@wheels - Neetronics)
-.. bah.. I could go on for days. Everything is done... no seriously, just about everything. If you're intested in this one, message me. I'll send a full list. (TIEN, Cusco, Zerosports, Group-N, KAZZ)
- Asking price: $12,700 negotiable
Awesome sleeper, could be good on insurance depending on how you handle it. Never been tracked, but with a 0-100 near 4 seconds, I'd say this would easily a 13 second car.
And finally... a 94 Intergra RS
- Starting to rust in various places
- Custom baby blue paint
- Urethane Wings West body kit that's slowly starting to fall off
- GSR leather front seats complete with rip.
- +280,000 Kilometers on the clock
- Asking price: $1,000 obo
I'd part this thing out, but I'm in dire need of parking space.
PM works well, but serious buyers should call my cell phone 647-505-0052.
Thanks for looking!