Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-31-2003, 09:03 AM   #31
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.

Can't... Stand... Russell... Crowe...

He's the most arrogant, self-centered, over-rated actor in the history of the Universe. Baaah...
Old 01-31-2003, 09:43 AM   #32
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by gsbadbmr
LoL!! Yo, chill. My sig will be done when I FEEL LIKE DOING IT!!! I don't need anyone to show me how to do it. When my car is COMPLETELY finished in the spring, i will make my sig. And trust me, it will be much nicer than others i see (hint hint)
I think what he's saying is.... to teach you how to upload your sig pic in you USERCP options instead of always posting that pic everytime you reply. The sig itself is fine.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 12:56 PM   #33
gsbadbmr
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
So why do you keep attaching it then? Why dont you just put the pic in your sig? It looks like your comments are about the pic you attatched every time you talk about something.
How about this. How about i don't post any pic at all. That's probably the best thing to do, this way i won't have to deal with any kind of criticizm from people.

CONSIDER IT DONE, NO MORE PICS OF MY CAR!!!!!
gsbadbmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 01:11 PM   #34
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
that guy from the Dell commercial....
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 01:51 PM   #35
addbhp
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Enrique Eglasias
What the #$%^ is this guy doing under current likes????

This now moves him to the Top of my list of Dislikes:
Enrique Eglasias
Nelly
Little Bow Wow (or whoever that 15 yr old rapper is)
Martha Stewart
George Bush
Ja Rule
Ben Stiller
Cameron Diaz (Sorry I don't see it)
Any of the Osborne's
Ross from Friends (Not only a Momma's boy, but what a whinner)
Joan Rivers

I'm sure there's more
2001 330Cic
addbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 01:59 PM   #36
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Some of my favorite actors are:

Harvey Keitel
Al Pacino
Chow Yun Fat
and many more hard core thugs...

i hate too many actors to list them all, but basically anyone in those ''made for the teenage crowd'' type of movies. They're all awful!

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 02:12 PM   #37
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
I dont like J Lo's attitude, it really bothers me, trying to say she is the same person from her roots keeping it real. Ha bullsh*t, I sh*t on her fake life.......[/size]
You lie!!! She says herself she's still Jenny from the block, don't you believe her? What's the world coming to when you can't even believe what Jennifer Lopez says anymore.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
Old 01-31-2003, 02:21 PM   #38
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
You lie!!! She says herself she's still Jenny from the block, don't you believe her? What's the world coming to when you can't even believe what Jennifer Lopez says anymore.
Even though I know you were being sarcastic, Im still gonna comment. Shes a moron. She is so fake about everything she does. She used to sing latin/pop etc which wasnt bad but when did she all of a sudden become a hardcore Hip Hopper from the street?? Ha BS, the bitch says how she is keepin' it real in a video where she is on a private yacht, is wearing Gucci clothes (plese dont ask how I know) and has a fat diamond ring on her finger. Moron. If whe really was from the "block" then she should make a realistic video where she is working the corner with other latina scats with a 40 in one hand and a smoke in the other. But I digress, I guess its not that bad, seeing how she has some fake naked pics on the net, so I guess she has her good points.

Still tap da bootie though
Old 01-31-2003, 02:21 PM   #39
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
anyone see avril on the front cover of the star last week

that shit scared me. didn't even know it was her until I read it. lol
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 02:39 PM   #40
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
Even though I know you were being sarcastic, Im still gonna comment.

...Ha BS, the bitch says how she is keepin' it real in a video where she is on a private yacht, is wearing Gucci clothes (plese dont ask how I know) and has a fat diamond ring on her finger.
Me, sarcastic? I'm probably the least sarcastic person you'll ever meet! I'm never sarcastic. Sarcasm is the work of the devil, so is humour and comedy.

Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw her video on Fromage (on Much Music). Mr. the Sock just ripped up the whole video, it was awesome.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:27 PM   #41
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
Me, sarcastic? I'm probably the least sarcastic person you'll ever meet! I'm never sarcastic. Sarcasm is the work of the devil, so is humour and comedy.

Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw her video on Fromage (on Much Music). Mr. the Sock just ripped up the whole video, it was awesome.
lol, I saw that too, see Ed speaks the truth!
Old 01-31-2003, 03:53 PM   #42
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

The WORST has to be the smelly Steven Seagal although some of his movies are alright. It's his attitude that sucks.... I'm the toughest shit around except when the mob comes to my house looking for me.

Next has to be that annoying know it all " If it was'nt for fat ugly Oprah I would'nt have a show" Dr. Phill. He sucks the bag too. BIG TIME
Old 01-31-2003, 06:04 PM   #43
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by djcontra
Some of my favorite actors are:

Harvey Keitel
Al Pacino
Chow Yun Fat
and many more hard core thugs...

i hate too many actors to list them all, but basically anyone in those ''made for the teenage crowd'' type of movies. They're all awful!
Chow Yun Fat? You can't be serious man! Well I use to like his movies when he made movies in Hong Kong, but his hollywood movies sucked big time, in my opinion anyways. He overacts a lot of the time because he thinks he's too cool. Haha, but I'm just surprized is all.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 06:49 PM   #44
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave 325i

But my current celebrity crush has to be Jennifer Garner. [/b]
she is aiight

and about the anna nicole smith. she probably kept the weight down so she can get that old bag that died and left her all the millions
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 06:54 PM   #45
bimmerlyfe
3rd Gear Member

Mariah Carey

i used 2 liek her but now i cant stand her
bimmerlyfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: