Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
oldskool3
4th Gear Member
 
oldskool3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,300
Cruise attendance?

Who's going from Max this year?
oldskool3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member
 
ecuconnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,018
I will be there ... weather is looking prime too
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #3
chromius
6th Gear Member
 
chromius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,006
If I can get my car back together in time I'm there!
__________________
Photobucket
chromius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
carjoe
6th Gear Member
 
carjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,839
Can't make it...
__________________

93 325is - sold!


2000 540ia- sold!


carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #5
oldskool3
4th Gear Member
 
oldskool3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,300
Wow cruise attendance has dropped like crazy. Looks like itll be Bear, Dave?, Me and maybe Adam this year.
oldskool3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member
 
ecuconnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,018
tell lee to bring the convertable gzzzz
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #7
chromius
6th Gear Member
 
chromius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool3 View Post
Wow cruise attendance has dropped like crazy. Looks like itll be Bear, Dave?, Me and maybe Adam this year.
I think Dave even said he wasn't coming.
__________________
Photobucket
chromius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
oldskool3
4th Gear Member
 
oldskool3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,300
Jesus Adam you have to come man it is going to be a cruise of like 4 people. Whats left on the e39?

Lee's not coming this year either he has a marathon or something.
oldskool3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member
 
ecuconnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,018
gzzz lol way to rep maxbimmer guys haha... I know Jay is going for sure ... I think the turn out will be better then most of you all think or I hope anyway
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #10
oldskool3
4th Gear Member
 
oldskool3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,300
forgot about Jay. At least it won't be that bad if 4 maxbimmer guys turn out.
oldskool3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #11
chromius
6th Gear Member
 
chromius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool3 View Post
Jesus Adam you have to come man it is going to be a cruise of like 4 people. Whats left on the e39?

Lee's not coming this year either he has a marathon or something.
I'm 90% sure I'll make it...I've just got my rear shocks to finish up. It's all apart right now, so providing I don't run into any unforseen problems I should be able to wrap it up tomorrow or Friday.
__________________
Photobucket
chromius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:33 AM   #12
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member
 
ecuconnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
I'm 90% sure I'll make it...I've just got my rear shocks to finish up. It's all apart right now, so providing I don't run into any unforseen problems I should be able to wrap it up tomorrow or Friday.

Sweeet!! your going to have chushin for the pushin... your going wrap it up just to be safe and then drive the shit out of her on sunday .... im going to watch and video tape like it was my job
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #13
chromius
6th Gear Member
 
chromius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsBmr View Post
Sweeet!! your going to have chushin for the pushin... your going wrap it up just to be safe and then drive the shit out of her on sunday .... im going to watch and video tape like it was my job
I'm confused...are we still talking about cars here?
__________________
Photobucket
chromius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member
 
Nascar318is's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,936
I'm not going this year, gas is too much(Adam you'll understand when you get your house Need the dough for all my super duper fees before moving into my new place, and I still a lawnmower, weed wacker, snow blower...I need some more furniture and what not.. So money is kinda tight, sorry folks Fall cruise for Shizzle!
__________________

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:09 AM   #15
chromius
6th Gear Member
 
chromius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar318is View Post
I'm not going this year, gas is too much(Adam you'll understand when you get your house Need the dough for all my super duper fees before moving into my new place, and I still a lawnmower, weed wacker, snow blower...I need some more furniture and what not.. So money is kinda tight, sorry folks Fall cruise for Shizzle!
Nope sorry, don't understand

Pleasure takes priority over a house. I won't buy unless I know I can still enjoy the finer things in life. You can't put a price on happiness
__________________
Photobucket
chromius is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.