Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
shimajer
loudddddd

Vandalism??

What were the things that someone did to your car?

Currently, I have a huge dent (baseball size) on the rear quarter panel, I believe someone must have punched it. I really don't know where/ when I got that from.

I had a long ass key mark on the middle of the OEM hood, that's why I got the vorsteiner hood. It was parked overnight at my gf's condo.

Oh well, shit happens. Gotta get some gorilla locks, in-car cameras and topnotch alarm system.

Post your stories.... i know mines like nothing compared to yours. so please make me feel happier.
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

well
my car hasnt been vandalised *knocks on wood*

but the closest thing i've done to vandalizing was urinating on someones white civic....
Old 05-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
vadim321go
6th Gear Member

i had my clear corners ripped out in the parking lot of my apartment...i come in the morning to see the bulbs just hanging there
Old 05-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
BigD
the misanthropist

*deep breath*

When I was living in Vancouver, I had an underground parking spot. It was the left spot of a set of 3 between concrete pillars. They were marked in a way that made the two outer spots huge and the center one teeny. It was great because the guy who parked on the right had an F150 and I had my 4Runner. We both parked with a wheel inside the middle spot and had tons of room to swing doors wide open. I once asked him if anyone parks there, he said he's been there for 5 years and he's never seen anyone use the spot.

Then I got my E30 project car and I asked him if he'd mind squeezing tighter so I could shove the E30 in there. The guy was a sweetheart, he didn't even hesitate. But it made getting in and out of our cars annoying.

A week later I started changing out the clutch. Long story short it took 3 days (due to a missing instruction in the bentley [remove starter - I had no way to see it was needed, trusted the manual] and that I was working with a socket set and a dying flashlight in a barely lit underground lot). I got reported and had to go see the super like a kid sent to the office. They gave me the obligatory shit, I didn't care since the job was done but the problem was they now knew I was using the spot and asked since when did I buy it... I made some shit up about how it's a tiny spot I didn't think anyone used it etc. The broad was fuming, since I was also on the 3rd floor and you're supposed to start on the 6th and work your way up through a lineup, but she wrote me in.

A few months passed and I noticed the big spot to the left of the pillar wasn't being used either. So I decided **** it and started leaving the E30 there to make more room for me and the guy again.

I waited to get in shit for it because I noticed that there was a black tiburon written into that spot but it never happened. Then the management changed and apparently the whole parking list was so ****ed up that they sent out notices to every apt to say which spots they own. Instead of mine and the little gimpy one, I wrote back mine and the one to the left... Later I went to pay my rent and my name was in the two big spots - hijacked, sweet!

Like a year later, shortly before leaving to go back to Toronto, I come out and THE WHOLE ****ING E30, is covered with those silver circle stickers they put on the back of computers, so when you try to take it off it leaves "VOID" as paint residue. So it wasn't even a case of the annoyance or taking them all off but... well let's just say the bimmer would be very very void.

Took an hr or two but we got them off. I noticed the spot beside us was used infrequently but now there was a... black tiburon parking there all the time. I figured instead of complaining or confronting me about it, the cunt just tried to get underhanded revenge.

One morning I waited in my car and the turd shows up. Some middle aged ugly fat bitch, gave my E30 the stink eye as she walked by. I stormed out of the car and I'm like "hey is that your spot?" She says "no it's actually that one but this guy parks here *rolls eyes*". I say "yeah I'm that guy. You can check with the office this is my spot, I pay for it. Did you **** up my car with stickers?" She starts looking left and right, stutters, "uh... no...". I just say do it again and you'll need more than a rag and windex to make your car recognizeable again.

We left a few days later so she didn't get a chance to do anything else. But it still drives me nuts how ****ing pathetic some people are. Too scared to do the right thing so they'll **** with a person behind their back with the lights out like a goddamn cockroach.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
e30jones
3rd Gear Member

I live right next to a park. When my brother owned my car, (88 325i) the back door was kicked in, someone scratched the top of the trunk with one of those metal wire lawn signs, our neighbour caught someone rummaging through the trunk (my brother forgot to lock it), and he's had his stereo stolen (again no locked doors, he doesn't learn, but at least no broken windows). Not to mention the numerous eggings. After I took possession of the car, nothing too serious, but I got egged, and somehow the angle of egg allowed it to squish through the door seals, and exploded the egg all over the inside of my interior. I can tell you it was a bitch and a half to clean hardened egg off the interior of an e30, especially the headliner.

My neighbour caught some kids (~12 yrs old) throwing a huge rock at my quarter panel (left a 4" round dent), but they took off before I could see who they were. This was at 5:30pm, right after I got home from work.

I have a feeling it's the same kids that are responsible for most of this stuff. I just hope for their sake that they never let me catch them doing it.
e30jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
BigD
the misanthropist

Speaking of kids, what do you do when you catch them doing it? So you go to the parents and they tell you to **** off.. then what? You probably have no witnesses... just piss and moan and take it up the ass as usual?
Old 05-03-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
carscoe
Astranaut

on my old sunfire, i came out of the movies to find a huge dent on my front fender, someone must have punched it.
bastards.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
umm, one time, at mitch's house, i had a little too much to drink. some guy started talking shit, so i grabbed two beer bottles, smashed them together, and tried to stab him with them.

Lucky for me mitch is a big boy and kept me off the guy.

the faggot put a nice key mark on the side of my car.

****ing people, fight me, dont fight my car, the car wont fight back.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #9
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

The Suzuki.. Nothing except this drunk bitch threw a f**ing beer bottle and guess what hit my car..dumb c*nt, didn't even offer to pay for it "Sorry it was an accident" Yeah whatever "It was an accident that you can't have kids after I accidently kicked you in the box"

In Ottawa my Toyota was broken into... they rumaged through it like nothing.. They didn't steal anything.. had my 2K stereo system at the time, Oakley Shades, 300$ Cd player(portable) nothing...

My volkswagon's windshield was all smashed one night in Ottawa, my girlfriend was like "umm your window is smashed", 4 coloured guys in the parking lot are like wtf, hop in there van and speed off like they stole it..Kinda funny, and the cops didn't do crap.. What ever.

The Bmw... Nothing as of yet *Knocks on wood* had it for 5 years.

The civic... Nothing but I've only had it for 5-6 months..

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #10
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
4 coloured guys??? ahahhahhahhahhahahha
Old 05-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #11
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Jer sorry to hear that bro. People are serious asses. Im afraid to park my car anywhere.

My RX8 was keyed on the drivers door one night when i was parked at an East Side Marios.

My Dad 530 was keyed when he was at GROCERY store getting medicine for my kid sister.

My Integra a few years back was broken in on my drive way, they stole my system. But i figured out who it was. So i went and beat the shit out of him infront of his screaming mom. I was charged for it, But it was worth it.

Few weeks down the road the entire car was stolen.

I had my fair share of stuff like this. But we cant avoid it, its the price we pay for having something other people want. I hate it because i have respect for peoples stuff.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #12
shimajer
loudddddd

same bro. i see so many nice cars drive by me on a daily basis, i admit , i am jealous. but i don't go around key-ing people's cars. i know people work hard to get what they have... the thing is, there's nothing we can do, our cars can't defend themselves..

i would understand if they were stealing something, that's because they needed money... but when they punch, key, or break cars just because they are jealous, that's fuked mannn..

anyways, u heading to importfest bro?
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:25 AM   #13
BMW325IS
2nd Gear Member

Well ... Drunk college kids smashed my windshield with beer bottles...umm.. small dent on the car because some ppl just don't look when they are about to open their doors.. umm..so far nothing too bad...
BMW325IS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #14
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Yeah I will be there, Crossing fingers on the weather. Will be there with the RX8 the STI, a Datsu 510 a Mini Clubman with a 2jz swap. My friend just picked up his E46 M3 yesterday but he cant make it to the show, his wheels wont be in on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer View Post
same bro. i see so many nice cars drive by me on a daily basis, i admit , i am jealous. but i don't go around key-ing people's cars. i know people work hard to get what they have... the thing is, there's nothing we can do, our cars can't defend themselves..

i would understand if they were stealing something, that's because they needed money... but when they punch, key, or break cars just because they are jealous, that's fuked mannn..

anyways, u heading to importfest bro?
Old 05-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #15
90E30i
3rd Gear Member

I was working on my twin turbo setup at the shop and didn't have room to park it inside over night so I figured what the hell, nothing is gonna happen in one night...

I come to work the next morning and my car is sitting on two rims, one on the driver side in the front of the car and one on the rear passenger side of the car and my wheels are gone...

I loved those wheels...

90E30i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: