Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
Spawn44
1st Gear Newbie

Finally Used the Klasse Twins

So i Klasse'd my car yesterday and wow it looks sharp with just one application of SG over AIO. I was hoping that the AIO would of done a bit better on some of the fine swirl marks but you can hardly notice them anyway (titanium silver is very forgiving)

I used the wipe on wipe off method for the SG and had abolutely no problems. Was thinking of putting eagleone nanowax ontop after next carwash for added pop and protection(plus it claims to fill fine swirls with its nano sized carnuba particles) then i will use my Meg UQD as i upkeep until the fall when i will do this all over again.

Oh also AIO and SG the rims and they turned out great also

you guys think i should put another coat of SG after next wash before applying any of the other stuff i have mentioned???

I have included some pics, sorry but couldnt move the car out because didnt have the keys to the car behind me, so opened both garage doors to let in some light. Plus camera is not that good but hope it shows the candy apple look to it. Will try to take some out side in the sun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4160003.JPG (34.3 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg P4160006.JPG (46.1 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg P4160008.JPG (32.3 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg P4160009.JPG (39.3 KB, 204 views)
Spawn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
HoldenC
Pro Mobile Detailing

Looks very good and you have a fairly decent routine. When you want the swirls removed, give me a call.
HoldenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
Spawn44
1st Gear Newbie

you bet, you have been tons of help to me. Maybe next spring i will get you to get rid of swirls for me before i detail.
I have a stone chip just above the light on front hood(tiny but all the paint chiped away)what do you suggest to touch up and protect so that it doesnt start rusting from there??
Spawn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
HoldenC
Pro Mobile Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn44 View Post
you bet, you have been tons of help to me. Maybe next spring i will get you to get rid of swirls for me before i detail.
I have a stone chip just above the light on front hood(tiny but all the paint chiped away)what do you suggest to touch up and protect so that it doesnt start rusting from there??
It's always a good to hire Apollo Detailing, but if you insist on doing this yourself. You could try the Langka kit to take care of the chip.

HoldenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
9doorz
1st Gear Newbie

did you clay your car before you used the twins? wondering if i should clay my car first before i put the klasse stuff on?
9doorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
David
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9doorz View Post
did you clay your car before you used the twins? wondering if i should clay my car first before i put the klasse stuff on?
If you haven't clayed your car in a while, then I would do it before using the AIO and SG.

Administrator on DetailersClub.com
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #7
9doorz
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead View Post
I've seen and read lots of positive reviews about Klasse, and it really heightens my curiosity with it. I'll try to look for it the next time I'm at a grocery store or car shop
i don't think you can get it from a anywhere local...i had to order it from these guys. Their Canadian and fast shipping(took like 5 days for mine order to come.)

http://www.eshine.ca/
9doorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

I've been using the Klasse twins for a few years now, I find it looks best after 3 coats of SG, anymore is a waste IMO. I think for a silver-colour ride Klasse works much better than Zaino

I use an orbital to buff it, saves much time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: