Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-28-2003, 06:34 PM   #1
SickFinga

I'm done tell me what you think

Well after Edwin bashed me for wasting my time on the Neon I decided to stop chopping it, and here what I l eft with.
I know I screw up on blending the color, but one day it looks ok, next day it so different.

Mod List:
Lowered
Wide Tires on the back
BSS LM
Bigger Lip
Z06 door shit(dunno what it's called)
WRX headlight with Angel Eyes
M3 SideSkirts
Painted Mirrors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neon copy.jpg (174.8 KB, 234 views)
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #2
SickFinga

original
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picfetch.jpg (110.7 KB, 181 views)
Old 01-28-2003, 06:49 PM   #3
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
I have to say YOU did a good job, on a POS car.. thats all.. like eww neon.. i dont care if it could beat a viper. Who wants that crap.
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 09:01 PM   #4
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
congrats u made an ugly car look even worst hehe

j/k just use another car next time in the first place

here take mine and make something out of it. put those hm3's that i wanna buy and let me see what is it gonna look like

if u wanna do it let me know and i'll give u the pictures or anyone else?
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 09:45 PM   #5
hawai-Ian
3rd Gear Member

Good job but lose that spoiler even better!
Old 01-28-2003, 10:49 PM   #6
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Very nice job. Can you temper with my car a bit?

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec-ST Tuning Kit- Lowered-Wokke Chips- Custom Exhaust- 18" MK1's-KN Filters+ M Steering Wheel- Stereo Upgrade +++
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 12:47 AM   #7
SickFinga

The point why I do shitty car is that it is much easier.
What's the point of moding, BMW or Honda, there was everything possible done to them already in real life.

MP328, I'll see what you will say after that neon(stocl) will kill you 328i. And also that intercooler under the bumper looks so mean and nice. You can flame, but I much say americans are coming, and I will not be surpriced they will kill import market in next 10-15 years.

P.S. Screw hamanns, BBS all the way.

Once again what the point, go to yahoo and find millions pictures of Black 328 with hamanns.

Terry, get better pics and i will try
Old 01-29-2003, 01:32 AM   #8
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
i know that's the neon srt which is superscharged and it is faster then my car but that doesnt change the fact that it's still a shitty neon
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:58 AM   #9
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MP328
i know that's the neon srt which is superscharged and it is faster then my car but that doesnt change the fact that it's still a shitty neon
But they gotta have forced induction to be fast, if our cars had forced induction they would be fast (and expensive) too
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 02:01 AM   #10
SickFinga

I agree with you mkgino, but forced induction is the way to go. Sonner or later BMW will have to SLAP F.I. to their cars.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:51 AM   #11
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
I agree with you mkgino, but forced induction is the way to go. Sonner or later BMW will have to SLAP F.I. to their cars.
I hope they do, but it doesnt look likely. Honestly I think the people at BMW are idiots. Their cars are the most expensive and could be better. Every company is offering better cars at more options at a lower price. BMW is just standing still. People, please tell me what other car manufacturer is stupid enough to make a car that is over $60k and doesnt even have over 200hp??? Only the morons at BMW. they make a feeble attempt to get into this hp crazy by offering a whopping 10 extra hp on the 330i but why? For an extra 5 grand, its bullsh*t. BMW is gonna suffer in the long run, thats for sure..........
Old 01-29-2003, 03:25 AM   #12
SickFinga

hmmmm why did you buy a bimmer then?
You could've get a Prelude with the same HP as your 328.
Are you pissed that Rolled Out killed you?
One of the reasons why I bought Bimmer, cause I think it is the best car for the money.
Old 01-29-2003, 03:31 AM   #13
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
hmmmm why did you buy a bimmer then?
You could've get a Prelude with the same HP as your 328.
Are you pissed that Rolled Out killed you?
One of the reasons why I bought Bimmer, cause I think it is the best car for the money.
No, I love my car because its a bmw. All im saying is that its a little pathetic that a car that is going to cost you 60k has less than 200hp, its rediculous! All car companies are upping the hp on all their cars (Nissan for eg.) for a good price and BMW is just standing still! its BS. Oh and Ive raped a stock prelude, put 5 cars on him from ~100-180 on the QEW comming back from the states, it wasnt even close. And another thing, my sis has a 98 accord and my parents were pushing me to get a new Prelude, but I said sorry, I wasnt in the mood for rice for dinner.........
Old 01-29-2003, 03:42 AM   #14
SickFinga

yeah looks like BMW only upgrading M cars. other cars are pretty much the same. 60k you are not only getting HP, you getting much more other crap.
So you are saying that you bought BMW so you can say you have BMW?? That's a lame reason to get a car. I loved bimmer, then I hated then(yes there was a period when I look at bimmer like at a neon) then after realizing it is the best car for the money I got one. I don't want any other car(under 100k). You can get a Mercedes with 300hp which can barely keep up with your car, handles like crap and no stopping power. What's the point? BLING and Comfort.
I love BMW, not because I have that stupid badge that doesn't mean shit to me, but just because it is the best car for a buck in overall.
Old 01-29-2003, 03:47 AM   #15
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
yeah looks like BMW only upgrading M cars. other cars are pretty much the same. 60k you are not only getting HP, you getting much more other crap.
So you are saying that you bought BMW so you can say you have BMW?? That's a lame reason to get a car. I loved bimmer, then I hated then(yes there was a period when I look at bimmer like at a neon) then after realizing it is the best car for the money I got one. I don't want any other car(under 100k). You can get a Mercedes with 300hp which can barely keep up with your car, handles like crap and no stopping power. What's the point? BLING and Comfort.
I love BMW, not because I have that stupid badge that doesn't mean shit to me, but just because it is the best car for a buck in overall.
See I never knew what a bmw was before I came to this site. I didnt know that they were great handling cars, or whatever. My cousin had an E30 M3, and I thought it was pimp so I got one too. As I found out more about them I realised how great they really are overall. But what I dont like is that there is a real war with the car companies for having the fastest car, and best overall car for a good low price, and BMW isnt getting in on the game, and I dont like that. BMW is geting too soft, I love their new styles but power department they are the same. See when they went from the E30 to the E36 3-series they boosted up the power and torque, but when they went from E36 to E46?? They added one more vanos and thats it, the E46 is slower than my car (not the 330) and I think thats pretty sad........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: