Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-16-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
e36Vert
1st Gear Newbie

Team Associated and tamiya R/C cars 4 sale

I have 2 1/10 scale R/c cars for sale the first one being a Team associated TC3 and the second a Tamiya beginner car TL-o1 long arm chasis

I have spent lots on this hobby and find I don't use them as i have no time...this hobby is very time consuming...as per the amount of things one can actually do to these cars.

For those that don't know what these are..they are 1/10 scale electric cars and very quick. These have allignment adjustments, gearing options and motor options different customizeable bodies, wheel and tire combos the list goes on

I'm into this hobby for well over a grand and selling them at a fraction of the cost as I have no time for them anymore.

TC3 car chasis comes with remote, novak one touch speed control new trinity motor assorted gears and team associated tools and a 3000 battery pack asking $240 or best offer

TC3 complete the only thing I don't have for it is the charger have misplaced it

with saleen s7r body

Tamiya Tl-01 with Lambo body comes with remote and novak speed control and a 2000 battery pack asking $120 or best offer

both cars are ready to run you would just need a charger... just to give you an example the one battery alone was bout $140 bucks and when you usually buy these kits, batteries, chargers and a decent motor are not included in the kits

Last edited by e36Vert; 04-16-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: spelling
e36Vert is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: