Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #46
elroy
2nd Gear Member

gotta agree there, no big deal with using someones washroom.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #47
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Wow some serious cop haters, But I am pretty sure In an emergency you or someone you know will be dialing 911 when needed. I'm thankfull I live in a country I can go anywhere anytime and be safe. I cruzz around peel with my BM with mods, and I don't get bothered by Cops, I get compliments by them on my ride ??.

Last edited by parm; 06-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:27 AM   #48
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm View Post
Wow some serious cop haters, But I am pretty sure In an emergency you or someone you know will be dialing 911 when needed. I'm thankfull I live in a country I can go anywhere anytime and be safe. I cruzz around peel with my BM with mods, and I don't get bothered by Cops, I get compliments by them on my ride ??.
Yea, I totally agree.

Most times you getting pulled over is a result of ur driving. If ur doing the speed limit then yea get prepared to get pulled over. When ever I see a cop infront of me I try passing him very slowly about 15km over the limit. And if I see one behind me I drive 15-20 above the speed limit changing lanes alot but safely. My theory is that the cops clearly sees that I see him and if I had somthing to hide I wouldnt be passing him or driving 15+ above the limit.

Ive done approx. 240,000km in the last 12 months and I got pulled over 2 times. Once I went over the ttrain tracks in a squiggle and he though I was drunk and the other time my headlight was out and I was a little drunk but the cop didnt even get out of car I just stoped before we pulled on my street and he asked about the light saying somthing about a few hit and runs in the area. Not to mention both times were about 3-4am and hardly any cars on road.

Whenever I see a cop infront of me I make it my mission to pass them, I get into their head because they are thinking 'he clearly sees that I'm a cop and if he had somthing to hide or illegit he wouldnt be passing me'.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #49
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
LOL, I can't belive this rwd guy is actually serious. The guy needed to take a leak take it easy. Also its his job to question people to see what they are doing and to find problems or people who are on the run.

Seems to me like someone has a case of the Mondays.

I take leaks all the time without asking or buying anything. WTF is the big deal? Would you rather I piss on the sidewalk, cos I'm sure most people wouldnt like that very much.

wow your an idiot..
i never said i was angry, it is not a public washroom.. i dont know how to put it any other way...
its a ****ing private washroom in the back..its like going to pizza pizza walking around the counter to where they make the pizza, going to back and using their washroom ..

by the way.."the most retarded post in maxbimmer history" wasnt this thread you dumb ****..
it was something someone said that wasn't retarded at all...

either way.. ive only had 1 good experience with a cop... when i was driving out with a buddy of mine and got stuck in snow, he helped us out... thats ONE out of at least 100... 1%
some are honestly just ****ing assholes... i understand if you go after a dropped civic with a 4' inch muffler ... pointless noise maker,
but wtf, a stock black bimmer with tints = PULLED OVER

Last edited by rwdbmwm3; 06-06-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #50
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdbmwm3 View Post
wow your an idiot..
i never said i was angry, it is not a public washroom.. i dont know how to put it any other way...
its a ****ing private washroom in the back..its like going to pizza pizza walking around the counter to where they make the pizza, going to back and using their washroom ..

by the way.."the most retarded post in maxbimmer history" wasnt this thread you dumb ****..
it was something someone said that wasn't retarded at all...

either way.. ive only had 1 good experience with a cop... when i was driving out with a buddy of mine and got stuck in snow, he helped us out... thats ONE out of at least 100... 1%
some are honestly just ****ing assholes... i understand if you go after a dropped civic with a 4' inch muffler ... pointless noise maker,
but wtf, a stock black bimmer with tints = PULLED OVER
You didn't say anything about going to the back counter. You said he walked in and went to the washroom. There is nothing wrong with that.

Somthing that's wrong tho is your personal attack against me. I don't appreciate being called names by a drama queen that gets pissed off when a cop uses a washroom that you have nothing to do with. I mean if ur parents owned the dealership then maybe you would have a point but you have no right to get pissed when it doesnt involve you. Maybe the cop needed to go really bad and didn't wanna waste time by talking.

Are you one of those people that get pissed when planes fly over ur house because they are flying on ur property or when people walk on ur sidewalk do you stand by ur window shaking ur fist at them? Regardless of what you do I know it takes somone who dosn't have enough problems of ur own so you get pissed at somone elese probems that arnt even problems and then you go on the internet and write about somthing that has nothing to do with you like a little girl.

retarted post x 2

I nominate him for ban.

Last edited by coolhand; 06-07-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #51
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
You didn't say anything about going to the back counter. You said he walked in and went to the washroom. There is nothing wrong with that.

Somthing that's wrong tho is your personal attack against me. I don't appreciate being called names by a drama queen that gets pissed off when a cop uses a washroom that you have nothing to do with. I mean if ur parents owned the dealership then maybe you would have a point but you have no right to get pissed when it doesnt involve you. Maybe the cop needed to go really bad and didn't wanna waste time by talking.

Are you one of those people that get pissed when planes fly over ur house because they are flying on ur property or when people walk on ur sidewalk do you stand by ur window shaking ur fist at them? Regardless of what you do I know it takes somone who dosn't have enough problems of ur own so you get pissed at somone elese probems that arnt even problems and then you go on the internet and write about somthing that has nothing to do with you like a little girl.

retarted post x 2

I nominate him for ban.

actually i mentioned a couple times it isn't a public washroom, and again..you dumb bitch, i never said i was pissed off, take your cavalier and go home or go to a CAVALIER thread
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: