Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #31
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

i hate cops that have nothing better to do. The ones that come and harrass you just because your car looks a certain way, your just driving around just doing the speed limit following all the rules then bam there's sirens behind you and your behind told you have a week to take off your tints and untint your rear tail lights or else your getting $230 in tickets, while at the same time a grown man in a 300 C with the same mods is driving right beside me but nothing happens to him.

Fear Nothing. Risk Everything.

This is not your everyday, ordinary ****ing beamer!!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #32
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

I got searched and tapped down for having my hand in my pocket and talking on the fone at the same time... Hows that? I cant even express how bad i hate the ****en cops. GOOD OR BAD ONES. **** EM ALL.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
1991 318ci-Project Car-Almost Done
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 05-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #33
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedM3 View Post
I got searched and tapped down for having my hand in my pocket and talking on the fone at the same time... Hows that? I cant even express how bad i hate the ****en cops. GOOD OR BAD ONES. **** EM ALL.
This is the most retarded post in max history.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #34
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

cops sux. I met a REALLY nice cop last night tho. He was driving a Artic Silver Euro M3 with 321hp. We both pulled over looked at eachothers cars, talked for a bit. He said he was a cop and hes only a cop so he can **** around with the law and get away with it ect. "When i want to get places... I get there fast". Insainly fast car... cool guy tho.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways View Post
What u talking about? how u figure that?

1997 E36 M3-Sold
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 05-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #36
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

yo

Quote:
Yo clown...why dont u tell me why its the most retarded post on max history?

1997 E36 M3-Sold
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
Old 06-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #37
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeRb View Post
lol is this guy complaining because a cop used a public washroom?

if he sees where the washroom is why would he waste time to ask someone if he could use the washroom

the man had to drop a deuce if he dropped one on the floor i'd understand your anger but he had to go and didn't ask to use the washroom not a big deal

its not a public washroom dumbass,
thats like saying you can walk into a pizza store and just walk right into their washroom.. a public washroom is at a ****ing mall
it doesnt say..COME IN AND USE THE WASHROOM.. there isnt any ****ing signs.. he came in, instead of asking "hey can i use your washroom, or where is it" he just ****ing went and looked for it himself.... i never said i was angry, i said he is a ****ing pig

Last edited by rwdbmwm3; 06-02-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #38
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss17 View Post
How is this even relevant to the post at hand. Obviously there are cops who chose to do their jobs and there are also cops who don't. Those cops chose to abuse their power. I've been pulled over so many times for absolutely no reason. Just for being a young guy in a nice car (both in my mercedes and in my bmw now).

Out here in Durham, the cops have nothing better to do than hassle the youth at the local tim hortons and whatever hang out spot. It's quite sad that we're essentially paying for them to do their job improperly and hassle people who pose absolutely no threat.
thank you...lol, 100% true, people are talking about murder, etc does that have to do with anything,

oh you dont like the cop when he pulls you over at midnight in your bimmer because he thinks its stolen and acts like a ****ing bitch (goes straight to car and checks your vin and does a vin check VIA 2way radio), but if a kid killed your family and you called the cop to help then youd like him
Old 06-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #39
l-c
2nd Gear Member

cops are ****ing retard in my town.My mountain bike was stolen.I see my bike so i stop and call them.They never came I just wait still 30 minute whit the guy busted the bike at two street of the police office.My bike value was like 2000$ they just do radar and don't come when you need them.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #40
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdbmwm3 View Post
its not a public washroom dumbass,
thats like saying you can walk into a pizza store and just walk right into their washroom.. a public washroom is at a ****ing mall
it doesnt say..COME IN AND USE THE WASHROOM.. there isnt any ****ing signs.. he came in, instead of asking "hey can i use your washroom, or where is it" he just ****ing went and looked for it himself.... i never said i was angry, i said he is a ****ing pig
I've used Pizza Pizza's washrooms and not bought anything. does that make me a ****ing pig too?
Old 06-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #41
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
I've used Pizza Pizza's washrooms and not bought anything. does that make me a ****ing pig too?
I can't believe you would be so inconsiderate! You're a stain on the clean fabric of society. Go kill yourself before you bring this country down any further with your unabashed use of private facilities!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #42
coolhand
Banned

LOL, I can't belive this rwd guy is actually serious. The guy needed to take a leak take it easy. Also its his job to question people to see what they are doing and to find problems or people who are on the run.

Seems to me like someone has a case of the Mondays.

I take leaks all the time without asking or buying anything. WTF is the big deal? Would you rather I piss on the sidewalk, cos I'm sure most people wouldnt like that very much.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:52 PM   #43
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
+1
Old 06-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #44
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
I can't believe you would be so inconsiderate! You're a stain on the clean fabric of society. Go kill yourself before you bring this country down any further with your unabashed use of private facilities!
LOL that's what i'm trying to get at. It's not some frou frou frilly high class restaurant. ITS PIZZA PIZZA. I pee in the sink. I draw penises on the door with black marker. No one cares. It's as public as you can get.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #45
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I dunno Ive met some really nice cops, I mean Id say out of the 10 nicest ppl ive met randomly...Id say two of them were cops but at the same time some cops are just such assholes that ruin it for the rest.

I had a cop fallow me for no reason for about 20 minutes once, I got pissed so i just stopped my car and got out,, the cop drove past me laughing with his buddy (in plain clothes) in the passenger seat.
and than they proceeded to your house in a unmarked chrysler and starting snaping pics of your whip. After a couple of incidences like that, they started jacking the air out your tire! Now the whole story makes sense!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: