Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #16
HOUDINI
2nd Gear Member

I agree with e30bim.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:59 AM   #17
zackman17
Banned

2 weeks ago i was on lakeshore at carlaw i just got off the qew and i was infront of the new canadiantire it was about 11pm there were 6cars beside me it's 3lanes i think my lane ends 60m after the lights..it's a messed up so im in my jeep compass ready to floor it cuz the accelerations is so bad and i floor it i dont spin my tires and i pas the car that was beside me my lane is ending thanks to a curb and i start to ereg and there is a cop chillin in my blindspot so i slamm my brakes let him pass i almost smoked the curb... then he passes me i pull in behind him were doin about 55=60 and he slammes his brakes i hit my brakes so f^$*% hard my abs came on and i almost rear ended him then he flashed his lights for a second then he acellerated and continued driving down lakeshore like nothing f$%^ng happened i was so f$^^&g pissed off i almost got on the horn with the ****ing pig i went right to the pig pen on coxwell and told them and gave them his car number they were like umm wtf why would he do that i was like idont kno u tell me i was f#king pissed

Last edited by zackman17; 05-11-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: bad choice of words LOL
Old 05-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #18
wraith318
2nd Gear Member

the jeep has no get up and go ? wow .... course, you could've just shifted into 4 low and climbed the dumb ass and tore off the cherries.

i always like how when you call in or report in person how a cop is behaving and they usually say "you sure it wasn't something you were doing ?". then give you that look like they can do whatever they want so what are you going to do about it.

i once reported a cop from 23 division when i lived over in etobicoke for being an ass on the road. he was swerving between the lanes and for no apparent reason .... i went to pass him and he almost sideswiped me, so i was coming up to their HQ so i pulled in and was like you might want to check on cruiser 2317 as he is driving like he's impared. the lady at the counter then asks me for my ID ... i give her a look and said umm nooooo i'm reporting something i'm not here being arrested or questioned. so then she again asks for my ID to fill out a report so they can contact me later in case there was a problem ..... i was dumb and gave her my info. 3 days later i'm exiting the 401 at belfield road exit and coming up to the intersection at kipling and rexdale and a cop rolls up behind me... after a few mins he puts on the lights and i pull over. not the same cop, but then says that he got a report about my car driving erratic a few days ago and wanted to give me a warning. i was livid at that point and then knew it was all about me reporting that other cop so i decided since i wasn't doing anything wrong i would go and give him the attitude and then said ummm noooo you seem to have me confused with a co-worker of yours who almost sideswiped my car and i reported him, go back and check that laptop of yours and read slow.

i swear almost every cop in that division is dirty and or paid off by local crime. they always never do anything about the stuff that goes on and the second you call to report something they seem to hassle you shortly afterwards. nice to see they got that new shiny cop shop up at kipling and finch. just easier to have the drug lords in the apartments dog legged across the street come and pay them off instead of taking the TTC or driving their escalades.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
zackman17
Banned

[quote=wraith318;1151328]the jeep has no get up and go ? wow .... course, you could've just shifted into 4 low and climbed the dumb ass and tore off the cherries.QUOTE]

i wish i cld of shifted but my jeep compass has the cvt transmission acceleration is fkn horible and im having issues with the jatco transmission when you floor it sometimes it slips bad and it doesent go then it bolts off at hi rpm but i cant spin my tires when i floor it and the only gears i have is d and l it's so ****ing gay i hate it that's y i still have my e30 if i was in my e30..different story LOL
Old 05-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #20
zackman17
Banned

ithink the jeep compass is like 0-100mph in 17sec
Old 05-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #21
zackman17
Banned

[quote=wraith318;1151328] QUOTE]

what are of the falls are u in?
Old 05-11-2008, 02:17 AM   #22
Qube
5th Gear Member

You get the good and the bad. Most are good, luckily.

You haven't seen bad until you've been to Jamaica...

Old 05-11-2008, 02:18 AM   #23
Meegis
Banned

Zackman17.... please learn how to use punctuation. Your posts hurt my eyes.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:18 AM   #24
elroy
2nd Gear Member

ive had a couple encounters with cops and more times theyve been idiots or pulled something stupid. i dont see whats the big deal about using the washroom and leaving, normal citizens do it all the time and dont say thanks, so why should a cop. i was driving with a camry infront of me. the camry went to take the right lane at a fork-in-th-road and blocking it, in the opposite direction was a cop car. We couldn't see the cop car when coming down the road. so the camry has the slam his brakes and so do i. I come about 2' from rearending the camry and the first thing the cop does is put his hand up to reach for the sirens and lights. I pull over, he kills it down the road. I would love to have gone in and told what he did, but in the end, they'd do **** all bout it. And im sure if i didnt give id, they'd just look at my plates as i left the station
Old 05-11-2008, 03:13 AM   #25
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qube View Post
You get the good and the bad. Most are good, luckily.

You haven't seen bad until you've been to Jamaica...
Trueeeee trueeeeeee

damn cop got 6000 for his pocket from my dad...
Old 05-11-2008, 05:58 AM   #26
wraith318
2nd Gear Member

well for maybe another week and a half i'm living over by marineland ... chippawa. it's not a bad section of the city .... downtown has all the dirty people and skanks.

i actually have all the nice trails and the blvd that takes you the back way to fort erie.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #27
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
I hate cops in general. Most of them were losers that got picked on growing up and now they have a job where they feel they can force people to respect them. Peel cops are the biggest bunch of loser goons out there. If it wasn't for this occupation they would be working at a gym cleaning sweat off the machines for a free membership or possibly a security guard at a shopping mall. Lucky for them we live in a country that loves to waste taxpayer money overpaying underskilled people to be cops and bus drivers.
Pay up yet?
Old 05-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #28
DriveItSideways
Banned

Would you guys hate the cop that arrests the person that killed your family member?

I bet not.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #29
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith318 View Post
well for maybe another week and a half i'm living over by marineland ... chippawa. it's not a bad section of the city .... downtown has all the dirty people and skanks.

i actually have all the nice trails and the blvd that takes you the back way to fort erie.

ahh sick man i lived on marshall road off of soddom, it's that street that has that crazy S turn. then i moved to chippawa i use to live on the main street, right across the street from chippeawa financial as of like a month ago. Do u remember seeing a black 90 e30 with tinted tail lights in your area? i bought it from my ex work the honda dealership on mccloud
Old 05-11-2008, 12:01 PM   #30
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways View Post
Would you guys hate the cop that arrests the person that killed your family member?

I bet not.
How is this even relevant to the post at hand. Obviously there are cops who chose to do their jobs and there are also cops who don't. Those cops chose to abuse their power. I've been pulled over so many times for absolutely no reason. Just for being a young guy in a nice car (both in my mercedes and in my bmw now).

Out here in Durham, the cops have nothing better to do than hassle the youth at the local tim hortons and whatever hang out spot. It's quite sad that we're essentially paying for them to do their job improperly and hassle people who pose absolutely no threat.
1990 Ford Probe Turbo- SOLD
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: