Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

WOW...cops really are pigs

i saw one of the most uncultured people ever..

i was at a dealership, cop walks in , takes quick look around, heads for the washroom... 5 mins later comes out leaves,
no thank you, no may i use your washroom..

PURE PIG... uncultured people man, no respect for anything/anyone
they think because they have a piece of metal (badge) and some stitching they can do anything,

just like a year ago i parked at vistors parking by a school and was playing basketball..cop pulls up, asks whos car it is, i say its mine... all of a sudden starts asking me questions out the ass, what are you doing here, who are you here with,
I also had a 10-day permit on the car because i needed to replace the window for safety, cop starts to hassle me and tell me, YOU HAVE TO GET THAT DONE TODAY, you need to get your car saftied you can't drive anywhere if your car is not saftied
Old 04-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
Merski
Polski

huh?
Old 04-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
wraith318
2nd Gear Member

that's ok ... i had two cop cars hassling me because some stupid broad who cant' drive freaks out when i'm turning left onto the same lane as her ... she's in the far right, i'm coming into the left lane and she thinks i'm out of control and about to t-bone her. she flies off the road and practically into the ditch and stops ..... now normally i would stop to see if the person is ok, but since i was nowhere near her car and it was all in her head i figured i would continue on and let her wallow in her stupidity. well she was able to get the plates of my car and then i guess called it in from her cell because as i'm sitting at the garage that is going to be working on my car a police car drives past just cruising doing nothing ... happens to glance over and see's my car then does a u-turn and comes into the parking lot. he gets out all acting big and tough and asks the 3 of us who the owner of the car is ..... i of course say it's mine and what's the problem. he says i'm wanted for reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. to which i reply ... umm accident ?? ohhh you mean that lady that for some reason drove into the ditch when i was merging from the wal-mart parking lot ? yeah she was about 3 car lengths to the right of me and in the other lane ... i had nothing to to with that ....

the other cop car in the meantime pulls up and then gets the bright idea to run my plates and see's that i haven't changed the ownership from my Audi over to the BMW so then gets on my case about that ... so i just fired back at them that i was told to have plates on it at all times or else i risk having it towed and labeled as an abandoned vehicle (this is true for the area i live in ... they actually say to have plates that have your name attached on the vehicle so they know it actually belongs to someone and can be traced) and i also toss at him that i may own the car, but it had dealer plates on it at the time so the mechanic could test drive it to check a few things with the ti-rod and such and i wasn't just pulled over for driving it .... so you have nothing to go on.

they knew i had them so they just did the typical warnings about keeping an eye on me and such .... i just smiled and waved as they left.

next time i see that lady i hope there is a pole and she drives into it.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
rwdbmwm3
3rd Gear Member

honestly if quotas dont exist... than why the **** they hassling us for bullshit, when you got civics with big mufflers racing down the streets or idiots that tailgate you in the slow lane
my buddy got pulled over last week for having a customer plate on a stock jetta (his original plate was mounted a little bit lower to the right)
the cop wasted 30 minutes of his time and made him remove the custom plate and told him ..YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 LICENCE PLATE... the custom plate is basically a damn bumper sticker
Old 04-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
Sneaky
One of the Zealots

I dunno Ive met some really nice cops, I mean Id say out of the 10 nicest ppl ive met randomly...Id say two of them were cops but at the same time some cops are just such assholes that ruin it for the rest.

I had a cop fallow me for no reason for about 20 minutes once, I got pissed so i just stopped my car and got out,, the cop drove past me laughing with his buddy (in plain clothes) in the passenger seat.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #6
Blades
Your opinion is to long

I had a cop that pulled me over because he thought I was street racing him. I didnt do anything but accelerate like I usually do. I wasnt going to drive like a granny just because I have a cop beside me. I was well within the speed limit but in the end he didnt give me a ticket and was nice about it.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 04-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
cops need to take a leak too. I bet i got more reasons than you to be pissed of at cops, but if they gotta piss, they gotta piss.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
Old 04-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

I was taking a photoshoot with my friends Cobalt SS one night (12:30am...) and a cop car pulls up beside me while Im taking a photo and says "stop, what are you doing" "Im taking pho.." "Whats in your pockets, empty them"... bs like that. Its kinda obvious were not dealing drugs. .... Hmmm lets deal drugs under a bright light in Wall Mart...
Old 04-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #9
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

You got to think through the cops perspective once in a while.
i mean sure theres been THOUSANDS of stories of cops pulling people over for bull shit.
but these same cops deal with morons ALL DAY LONG...

i say dont give them shit because there just doing there job.
every story that some one says about how cops are morons and idiots. theres at least 20 scenarios were that same cop has helped someone in Toronto.

if you or a friend gets killed or stabbed. your going to call the cops to bring justice to that asshole.
and usually the cop that gives tons of people shit is just looking for drugs or guns in your car. because thats what gets them promoted is finding that kind of shit.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #10
SeRb
Don't shrink me Gypsy!

lol is this guy complaining because a cop used a public washroom?

if he sees where the washroom is why would he waste time to ask someone if he could use the washroom

the man had to drop a deuce if he dropped one on the floor i'd understand your anger but he had to go and didn't ask to use the washroom not a big deal
Old 04-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #11
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
I was taking a photoshoot with my friends Cobalt SS one night (12:30am...) and a cop car pulls up beside me while Im taking a photo and says "stop, what are you doing" "Im taking pho.." "Whats in your pockets, empty them"... bs like that. Its kinda obvious were not dealing drugs. .... Hmmm lets deal drugs under a bright light in Wall Mart...
I have lowering springs for a Cobalt SS.... my buddy ordered them for a customer and they backed out.. $215.00 cnd picked up...
Old 04-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells View Post
I have lowering springs for a Cobalt SS.... my buddy ordered them for a customer and they backed out.. $215.00 cnd picked up...
bahahaha... best thread jack ever
Old 04-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #13
Eurotakeover
BMW Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells View Post
Ill let him know
Old 04-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #14
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

You're pissed because a cop rocked off a piss in your store?

Lots of things to hate cops over, but this isn't one of them I'm afraid
Old 04-21-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
e30bim
Banned

I hate cops in general. Most of them were losers that got picked on growing up and now they have a job where they feel they can force people to respect them. Peel cops are the biggest bunch of loser goons out there. If it wasn't for this occupation they would be working at a gym cleaning sweat off the machines for a free membership or possibly a security guard at a shopping mall. Lucky for them we live in a country that loves to waste taxpayer money overpaying underskilled people to be cops and bus drivers.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: