Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Exterior Body/Lighting
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-01-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
dant383
alpine white 323i

Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

I am selling a complete sound dampening kit for extreme sound systems. Used 1 of 5 sheets available since I didn't need the rest of it. Sells for over $200 in Best Buy and Future Shop and in some aftermarket shop across the GTA. Up for $120 or best offer!!!

Kit contains 4/5 18" x 32" sheets of Dynamat Xtreme for the trunk floor, side panels, and trunk lid for the ultimate bass and reduction road noise. Self-adhesive.

For clear, crisp bass without the rattle, use the Dynamat Trunk Kit. Adding Dynamat to the vehicle - especially the trunk -results in higher Sound Pressure Level (SPL).

Dynamat is the easiest-to-apply, thinnest and lightest material for adding sound pressure reinforcement to your car's body. When the panels don't rattle and balloon, you get higher SPL and tighter, louder bass!

Call me if ineterest @ 416 388 9439
dant383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
dant383
alpine white 323i

Sold!
dant383 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: