Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
BiggyAlex
2nd Gear Member

Coming soon

M3 bumper side skirdes ..coming soon .. finely i thould i would be grey before i get it lol

thank leif @ DDM great guy
BiggyAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
SickFinga

thanks for keeping us up to date
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

I ordered the exact same thing from DDM too- but it's been nearly a week and still no update on if my order has even been shipped out yet. When I ordered it (nearly 2 weeks ago) they said that the front bumper is backordered and will be sent out March 4th...I followed up with them and was told in a subsequent e-mail on the 3rd that my shipment would be going out the next day...but since then (more than a week now) nothing...not even a word

I don't know, i'm starting to get a little concerned as the Paypal did go through- but no tracking #'s and not even a single e-mail on why

Last edited by M3ti Compact; 03-11-2008 at 10:52 PM.
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
vadim321go
6th Gear Member

m3ti, dont expect anything soon. has nothing to do with them, just sheer volume, i mean think how many bumpers they had to sell to be on back order! shipping an item like that takes quite some time esp if its on back order. also the large items always take awhile to shop and usually get stuck at customs for a few more days. so be patient, its out of DDM's hands. if u want a response CALL THEM. iv dealt with them before and email is slow since they get flooded. call them and u will get help
Old 03-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
Jacko
2nd Gear Member

My friend ordered from the same website over two weeks ago also. Hasn't heard from them and he sent out a couple of emails.
I was gonna order also but I m gonna buy locally, rather pay an extra buck but have it in hand the same day when I pay.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #6
carjoe
6th Gear Member

So, uh, anybody have any fog light covers they're not using anymore?

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #7
dbworld4k
Addict

For those whining about lack of contact, you do realize that if you SERIOUSLY want to be updated, it is best to contact any seller VIA TELEPHONE and not just stick to email. Think of the volume of emails they receive and yours is jumbled in that pile somewhere. Pick up the phone, spend the buck or two on the long distance call and find out. Be assertive.

edit: And one more thing, you should stay updated with their threads on BimmerForums. Sometimes their inventory is still not updated through the website but on BF.C instead. It is best to approach them from the forums or telephone rather than the website.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
BiggyAlex
2nd Gear Member

soo far soo good ..for some ppl they need to pick up the phone and call ,,go to the store and buy a calling card ...iTS sad to see ppl puting, a good store like DDM down,,, were are u going to get a E36 M3 Front Bumper for a 112.$$$$
Old 03-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #9
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
edit: And one more thing, you should stay updated with their threads on BimmerForums. Sometimes their inventory is still not updated through the website but on BF.C instead. It is best to approach them from the forums or telephone rather than the website.
You would think if someone has time to update BF.c, they would have time to update their website inventory, no?
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #10
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
You would think if someone has time to update BF.c, they would have time to update their website inventory, no?
what if that person isn't very technical? What if the website was contracted out to someone, who makes the updates at certain intervals?

It's much easier i guess to send a quick update on bf.c

If things are as cheap as people say, you can't expect them to spend alot of time and effort on a website and resources. That would drive the costs up.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #11
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
I was waiting for someone to point that out. The fact remains, they attract the vast majority of their sales and customers from BF.C. You'd figure it's the quickest and easiest way to update their [potential] buyers from that site. Bottom line is, the phone is the best method of contacting any vendor/seller. Ever notice how most of the time when people complain about lack of communication with the seller, they have YET to use the telephone? I've bought lots of parts from many vendors/sellers online, and I have NEVER had a problem because you just need to pick up the phone. It's that simple.

Past:

Last edited by dbworld4k; 03-12-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #12
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

Being swamped with e-mails is not an excuse for not doing follow up for an internet based business- especially when the customer has already paid in full and was promised tracking #'s.

I wanted to avoid calling as it's like $.70 a minute to do so (I don't have a land line), but I did end up calling them, and as I suspected, there was a problem with the order, which is why it had not been shipped out- but it's all straightened out now- and I was hooked up with customs too
Old 03-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #13
dbworld4k
Addict

Moral of the story: Call.

I never said it excused them form their obligations. All I am saying is that calling is best (with respect to any seller) if you seriously want answers, otherwise don't bother.

Past:
Old 03-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #14
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

Can you post some pictures of the bumper once it arrives. especially from the back side.

Thanks

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #15
BiggyAlex
2nd Gear Member

sure thing BRo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: