Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Spawn44
1st Gear Newbie

Eagle One Nano Wax?

So I bought my first BMW back in jan. A 2002 325i with sport pkg. in titanium silver. I bought it from a wholesaler but was given the original owners original paper work and phone number if i had any questions. So I called him and told how did he keep his car so glossy. He told me that he only uses eagle one nano wax about 4-6 times a year and it was last done in october. Now i am not sure if its because i have washed the car once every two weeks this winter and in the warmth of my garage applied Megs UQD each time, but let me tell you it beads water as good as i have seen anywhere on all these forums(even the widows are beading and i didnt think you could use nanowax on them) Now i am not here to push eagle one because i have never used it but what i am asking is, since i have decided to go with the Klasse twins(thanks to HoldenC for all his expert advice)would it be good to give it that extra gloss by using the eagle one nanowax on top every once in a while after a wash or do you think the great beading is from applying the UQD every other week?

Thanks in advance
Spawn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #2
HoldenC
Pro Mobile Detailing

As much as I recommend using the right, quality products, honestly hard work is the key. Keeping on top of maintenance with proper hand washing techniques every two weeks will play a bigger role than what type of wax you use. Don't let yourself get dragged down by every little nick and scratch that is beyond your capability to remove. Work within your talent range and you'll be a happy detailer.
HoldenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #3
Lethal ///M3
2nd Gear Member

I wouldn't bother using it on top of anything, but as far as a cleaner was goes I prefer it to anything I've tried (haven't used kasse yet but I will soon). It goes on and wipes off extremely easy and lasts a reasonable amount of time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: