Time to move out, so my car's up for sale.
- Currently has 173 000km
- All the basics such as heated 3 way adjustable seats, automatic windows, mirrors and sunroof, starter, power locks, AC, etc...
- Alpine white, black leather interior.
- M3 front bumper OEM
- M3 rear bumper diffuser
- M3 molding all around OEM
- 8000K Xenon Depo headlight with CCFL angel eyes (currently disconnected for winter)
- Clear corners + M3 clear taillights
- Tinted windows
- 5 speed tranny with Mcoupe shifter (very short & stiff). Auto > 5speed tranny swap was done at 140 000km, so new clutch kit, etc...
- Brembo discs all around
- Remus exhaust + Cold air intake
- Sach's sport suspension (shocks + springs) - about 1" drop
- 18" ASA rims with Kuhmo Ecsta AST tires (225/35 R18)
- M3 Suede steering wheel (gives an amazing road feel)
- Upgraded all speakers to Pioneers, JBL 601.1 amp + 10" Sub with box, JVC deck with USB input
- Will also include OEM 15" wheels + winter tires (only 1 season use)
There are lots of other little things that I'm probably forgetting. This car still has the differential from the auto tranny, so it's a 3.91 open diff. From a stand still, it picks up speed faster than an automatic 540i (tested & verified several times). Still very good on gas though, I just did NY/MTL on 1 tank (650km easily). In traffic / city, you can expect about 450-500km on a tank.
I've always cared A LOT for this car - oil changes were done religiously, and all problems fixed as soon as they occur.
PRICE: $13 000 - open to discussion.
A bit of history (still have all previous receipts):
Purchased October 2006 from an older couple with kids. They were the 2nd owners. Had 138 000km, absolute mint condition.
October 2006 - 138 000km
Flush oil & coolant
Change spark plugs
Change fuel filter
Compression test done good
November 2006 140 000km
Complete new clutch kit, transmission oil.
January 2007 143 000km
February 2007 147 000km
M3 control arms (new)
Convertible shock mounts (new)
March 2007 150 000km
Install air intake
April 2007 153 000km
Rebuilt, sandblasted, powdercoated calipers + cross drilled brembo discs + new pads
Complete body job.
New head gasket and valve cover seal
June 2007 155 000km
Replaced trailing arm bushings
Re-welded driver window
July 2007 160 000km
Replaced transmission tunnel heat shield
August 2007 164 000km
September 2007 169 000km
Replaced handbrake, backing plates, etc..
Repaired timing chain mechanism, gears, etc..
October 2007 - 172 000km
Replaced heater core
Car stored since November 07 for the winter. Front end was completely repainted (rock chips etc...) so paint looks MINT