Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redster View Post
I don't think anyone from here will want to help you now..I've changed that housing twice for my brother, I go to Mississauga daily (close to that area)..if only you weren't (acting?) like such an asshole I'd help.
pure gold right here.... serves him right. Call it karma or something...
Old 02-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

to Panopto.. your clearly one of those faggots who simply can't read. I clearly said I don't give two ****s about your feelings or thoughts so why do you continue sharing? I've already clearly showed how what he posted *WAS NOT HELP*. So ****, polish my nuts you ****en loser. & This is a public forum, which means I can post anything I please. As I recall I didn't ask for anyones advice, just asked for someone to preform a service, since this was so wild for you, you feel the need to put in your 2 cents? You ****en loser.

Now for 98Dinan3... Serves me right? **** him if he wont help. This guy posts and claims he could help me but he wont? Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard of.... ENOUGH WITH THE SHARING EMOTIONS... I, Don't, Give, A, ****.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

see i told you someone was coming.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

LOLLL, good one pal!

You ****ing geek.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #20
$500bimmer
6th Gear Member

you get too worked up over this....

if you dont care...why do you keep posting things thats create more drama

it is funny tho.....

Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #21
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavit View Post
This guy posts and claims he could help me but he wont? Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard of.... ENOUGH WITH THE SHARING EMOTIONS...
It would seem that you are the only person getting "emotional" with all the name calling and what not. I'm fairly certain that everyone else is just laughing at you and your comments. Laughing @ you, not with you...

and Redster is a good guy. The reason he won't help you should be relatively clear. Around here, just like most places in life... you act like a bit of a jackass and no one will want to hook you up. As you blatantly stated, this is a public forum, and people can post what they like. If you don't appreciate or agree with what someone says, you can choose to ignore them.

Going off on a vulgar rant only makes you look bad.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #22
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Haha, this thread is ****in funny!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #23
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Since you claim that you don't care about what people have to say here, and for some reason nobody is willing to drive to your home and fix this for you (why I don't know, you seem like a nice guy ) why don't you just go to one of the places that others (trying to help) have mentioned and get it done there..and no that's not a question, no need to get all emotional and answer.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:53 PM   #24
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

I ain't getting worked up, I need to respond as this is my thread . I've asked these guys to stop responding as there giving me useless information and can't clearly help yet they insist on replying which is why I sound annoyed. Finally yes it is a public thread and my point is why must you post a response if you have nothing worth saying? Help is one thing, just blabbering on is another. Finally I don't care what types of people you are, it makes no difference. If he wont help me, why do I need to know he is capable of it? Now chill with trying to elaborate on your ideology, your dumb as a rock.

Last edited by Pavit; 02-06-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

I stated that I can help you, but chose not to..for the obvious reasons.

Ok I'll help you a little: you are or you're is not the same as your. Even insults lose their power when you mess up the spelling/grammar
Old 02-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #26
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

This isn't an english paper, my point is clear.
& I said if your capable of helping but wont, why do I need to know?

Last edited by Pavit; 02-06-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #27
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

LOL at this thread(i had to)
Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #28
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Khalistan Zindabad Force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Khalistan Zindabad Force is a Sikh terrorist outfit comprised mainly of Jammu based Sikhs that advocates the creation of an independent Sikh majority state called Khalistan by achieving the independence of the Punjab state in India and adjoining Punjabi-speaking areas of neighbouring Haryana and Himachal Pradesh via an armed struggle.

The Khalistan Zindabad Force is headed by Ranjit Singh Neeta. Ranjit Singh is among India's 20 most wanted persons and is believed to be currently living in Lahore, the capital of the Punjab province of Pakistan.

Ranjit Singh is a native of Jammu & Kashmir and the Khalistan Zindabad Force draws the majority of its support base from Sikhs from Jammu.

Since the early 1990's the Khalistan Zindabad Force has been largely inactive but has occasionally made its presence felt in India by carrying out strikes on Indian targets, mainly in Punjab, Jammu and New Delhi.

The strength and striking capabilities of the Khalistan Zindabad Force in currently unknown but it is believed that over recent years attempts have been made for the Khalistan Zindabad Force and militant groups from Kashmir to co-ordinate their efforts.

In December 2005 the European Union classified the Khalistan Zindabad Force as a terrorist organisation, freezing its monetary assets throughout its 25 member countries.[2]

"Besides Kashmiri terrorists, Sikh extremist groups funded by the ISI have also been operating from Nepal.

In 1998, Lakhbir Singh, associated with the outlawed separatist Khalistan Zindabad Force was arrested from a hotel in Teku area with about 20 kg of RDX.

During interrogation, Singh confessed he had received the explosives from three Pakistani Embassy officials, later identified as counsellor Ejaz Hussain Minhas, first secretary (consular) Mohammed Arshad Cheema and Asam Saboor.

Both Saboor and Cheema were expelled by the Nepal government.

Cheema, deported in 2001 after being caught red-handed with 16.5 kg of RDX, is also said to be involved in the hijacking of an Indian Airlines flight from Kathmandu to Kandahar in 1999." [3]
Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #29
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

What the ****?
What kind of brahmin speech was that?

hindustan and the rss are the terrorists buddy, **** your cyber facts. indira ghandi re-wrote the constitution so she could do what she did in 84.... **** hindustan, dirty rat monkey ****ing terrorists.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZQA49SqIpk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6p8z_dL_KSU

Finally, this was a N95 thread.. not a signature examination thread.

Last edited by Pavit; 02-06-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #30
Pavit
2nd Gear Member

Last edited by Pavit; 02-06-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: