Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
e36brossard
1st Gear Newbie

325i e36 For sale (only 135k)

Hey im lookin to sell my 1992 325i because its automatic and im lookin for a standard 328..i am second owner original owner was a 40 year old lady so car is very clean...original burgundy paint looks brand new but there is a small rust spot on both side rockers but its very very little...Mechanically the car runs perfect its a very solid car ive never had trouble with it. It has 135k, beige cloth interior(small rip on driver's side), pionner 6.5 inch screen (i want to keep it but I can sell with the car for 500$ more), brand new winter tires (550$)...i only have this pic so far its this summer with my m3 rims im keepin the rims too unless you wanna put another grand (or trade em for some other m3 rims)...THe pics are too big for the thread so i you want some or details on the car pm me i will write back soon, if u want to come see it im in Montreal...

6500$ negotiable (open to trades too make some offers)

You may think the price is high but it is very clean and only 135k original mileage which is pretty rare for a e36...ohh and NO LOW BALLIN please id rather just keep it then sell at some ridiculous price Thanks!
e36brossard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #2
e36brossard
1st Gear Newbie

im also selling my 1994 530i 5000$ its pretty mint only 110k pm me for pics
Old 02-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #3
e36brossard
1st Gear Newbie

bump

Display Modes Rate This Thread