Stereo components up for grabs
I've enjoyed my stereo days for some time now. This winter, my car will be going the route of weight reduction.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be pulling out and putting the following up for sale. I figured if someone here wants it, they can have first dibs.
(3) JL Audio 10W6 subs
(1) Precision Power Sedona APA 500 amp
(1) 1 Farad capacitor with fuse and distribution block
(1) Custom sealed fiberglass enclosure that sits in the spare tire well (raises trunk floor a couple of inches)
(1) Custom vinyl cover with cutouts for subs, 2 amps and 1 cap
(1) Custom carpet/grill enclosure to overlay the vinyl so it can be used without trashing the vinyl
Associated cabling for amp and speakers
I'll be keeping the deck and amp for the front speakers. I may take out the Precision Power Equalizer and toss it in the package, as it has all the nice splits for the subs and the rest of the system.
I have some pics I took way back from when it was fully installed. I will also take pics of all the pieces up for sale sometime over the next two weeks (the car is stored, so it takes some time for me to get to this).
Anyone seriously interested, let me know.
All was installed in the trunk of a 1998 328i 4-door. I had the receipts at one point, even for the custom enclosures, when I had the car appraised. It might require a hope and a prayer to find it all again.
Last edited by LVP; 01-13-2008 at 04:57 PM.