Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #11
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
Oshawa, you gotta be kidding???

We have alot of cultures here and we have alot of cultures in Canada in general. Thats the whole base of our county.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
I don't know what parts of Mississauga ur going to but I can't remember the last time I've smelled curry. I've done more KM's around this city the most if not all people on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypno_nls1 View Post
hey buddy, did anyone mention compared to Ajax, I dont recall saying comapred to my city Mississauga has alot of traffic. I commute everywhere around Ontario actually, and the only place I say **** Im not in the mood for that traffic is Mississauga. Anytime of the day, any day of the week, once you hit the Sauga region you are seeing traffic. I would rather drive downtown Toronto in peak rush hour traffic, at least in that traffic i'll see some nice cars and not have police harrassing because my car is "too low" and my tail lights are tinted
If ur driving all over Ontario then you should know that the hot spots for traffic are all across the top of the city (401) and QEW west of Mississauga all the way to Burlington and DVP outside of rush hour anyway. Other then that Mississauga only has traffic during rush hour and that's tottally normal.

Somone please name me a place in Mississauga that has terrible traffic outside of rush hour? Even during rush hour it's mostly the major highways and considering there are 7 of them in the city I can only think of problems on the 401, 403/410(central north/south strech) and QEW.

Seriously Oshawa?? That place is ****ing weird.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: