Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-23-2003, 07:51 PM   #16
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

F$ck i am still pissed to this day..

i aint the violent type which is lucky for him...

i will just make sure he doesnt screw no one again...

I treat the people on Maxbimmer as friends... i dont try to rip them off
Old 03-23-2003, 08:04 PM   #17
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally posted by 328power
F$ck i am still pissed to this day..

i aint the violent type which is lucky for him...

i will just make sure he doesnt screw no one again...

I treat the people on Maxbimmer as friends... i dont try to rip them off
good man...i can't stand these kinda ppl who take advantage of ones' trusting nature.

He wont' have a chance to take advantage of anybody on maxbimmer now.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 09:23 PM   #18
ronin
2nd Gear Member

Let's just set the record straight, once and for all ...

First of all, nobody got "ripped off". Buddy bought OEM sport springs from me and didn't do enough research. We had differing opinions from several mechanics on how much his car was going to be lowered. He went for it. When they didn't lower his car as much as he wanted, he went ballistic and demanded his money back. Normally, I would have gladly done so, but the way he swore and bashed my name on these forums was over the top. The untrue accusations were too much as well. So I refused. End of story.

Dude, I would suggest you keep the springs, so that one day, if you sold your car, you could swap out your current springs as an option. If you really want to sell your springs, I will take them back for $100 on 1 condition ... you apologize for your foul language towards me and all the bashing you did on these forums, and are still doing.

Kal: you really want to beat the sh!t outta me ... come on over.
You should not speak so quickly when you don't know who you are talking about. Hearing 1 side of a story doesn't make you an expert on anything and certainly not a judge/jury/executioner. I guess it's just too easy to chime in with the Internet ... oh well.
BTW, I've had conversations with you in the past ... you just forget ... I am 99% of the time, a very nice guy, but I don't put up with crap, just like the next guy. I've had several dealings with other MaxBimmer members and all very friendly ...

Rolled_Out: thank you for your kind words.

Cheers,

Ronin

ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:22 AM   #19
Harry
4th Gear Member

see for yourself
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 01:08 AM   #20
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Re: Let's just set the record straight, once and for all ...

Quote:
Originally posted by ronin
First of all, nobody got "ripped off". Buddy bought OEM sport springs from me and didn't do enough research. We had differing opinions from several mechanics on how much his car was going to be lowered. He went for it. When they didn't lower his car as much as he wanted, he went ballistic and demanded his money back. Normally, I would have gladly done so, but the way he swore and bashed my name on these forums was over the top. The untrue accusations were too much as well. So I refused. End of story.

Dude, I would suggest you keep the springs, so that one day, if you sold your car, you could swap out your current springs as an option. If you really want to sell your springs, I will take them back for $100 on 1 condition ... you apologize for your foul language towards me and all the bashing you did on these forums, and are still doing.

Kal: you really want to beat the sh!t outta me ... come on over.
You should not speak so quickly when you don't know who you are talking about. Hearing 1 side of a story doesn't make you an expert on anything and certainly not a judge/jury/executioner. I guess it's just too easy to chime in with the Internet ... oh well.
BTW, I've had conversations with you in the past ... you just forget ... I am 99% of the time, a very nice guy, but I don't put up with crap, just like the next guy. I've had several dealings with other MaxBimmer members and all very friendly ...

Rolled_Out: thank you for your kind words.

Cheers,

Ronin

I WENT BALLISTIC ????

WHAT THE F$CK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU F#CKIN RIPPED ME OFF !

... you cost me over $350

I AINT RICH AND I DONT HAVE $350 TO THROW AWAY CAUSE YOU WANTED TO MAKE EXTRA CASH.

I ASKED YOU COUNTLESS TIMES POLITELY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND YOU DIDNT.

I DONT SEE HOW YOU SAY I AM AT FAULT HERE

1. I DIDNT TAKE MONEY FROM YOU

2. I DIDNT TRY TO SELL YOU PARTS THAT WERENT WHAT THEY WERE DESCRIBED AS.

3. I DIDNT TELL YOU

"TO BAD THATS LIFE"

WHEN I ASKED YOU TO TAKE BACK YOUR SPRINGS.

YOU CAN APPOLGIZE TO ME FOR ALL THE TIME ( I HAD TO GET YOUR SPRINGS INSTALLED ) AND THE MONEY I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND THEN YOU CAN GIVE ME THE 200 I PAID YOU FOR THE SPRINGS. I WILL EAT THE INSTALLATION CHARGE I HAD TO PAY TO GET THEM INSTALLED NOT TO MENTION THE DAY OF WORK I MISSED TO GET THEM INSTALLED. THEN WE CAN PUT THIS TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL.

p.s
excuse my use to CAPS....i was a little pissed at the time of this.....

Last edited by 328power; 03-24-2003 at 01:15 AM.
328power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 01:26 AM   #21
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
just give the guys money back..stop being a punk...ur being ignorant cuz he never came up to u and said 'umm sir, u sold me stock springs instead of what u said. if its not too much trouble can i have my money back.. ohh, and can u f*ck me in the ass after this too?'..wtf, the guy got ripped, spent an extra $150 on getting it installed. He has a little right to be angry.

I wouldn't want to buy anything off of u if i new u were like this. If u were at least fair and said fine i'll give the money back, misunderstanding. Then at least it shows that ur a dignified man.

328Power sorry to hear about this. But if ronin claims to be the man he says he is he would've gave you the money back long ago. Hopefully i'm wrong about this and he still gives it back to you.

Kal

p.s. and i don't think i'm bad over the internet.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 01:36 AM   #22
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

i dont expect the money back ...

just the fact he says i am at fault really pisses me off.

He could of saved us all this trouble a while back by doing the right thing but he decided to go the punk route instead...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: