Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
maroli
6th Gear Member

Good and cheap place to get safety test done in Toronto/Scarborough?

Hi, I'm trying to safety a car I'm buying. Does anyone know any garages in Toronto that are cheap and do it while I wait? I'll be around the yonge-eglington area, but I'm picking the car up near the Mcowan subway stop in Scarlem, so if anyone knows anyone there, that'd be great as well. Cheers.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
maroli
6th Gear Member

oh come on, does everyone just get fake safeties done? lol
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #3
DriveItSideways
Banned

I do certifications, $75 plus tax, takes about an hour. Shop is in pickering though.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
jameswbl
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
Hi, I'm trying to safety a car I'm buying. Does anyone know any garages in Toronto that are cheap and do it while I wait? I'll be around the yonge-eglington area, but I'm picking the car up near the Mcowan subway stop in Scarlem, so if anyone knows anyone there, that'd be great as well. Cheers.
you should get the seller to safety it...if not it may be a fishy deal

or at least get a list of what needs to be replaced for passsing safety
jameswbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
There is a guy I go to for alignments (he does them for only $50) that's somewhat in that area. It's the morningside exit if you take the 401..

His name is Warren his # is 647 435 6228 he charges $60 for safety (63$ or something tax in) and he's honest and doesn't rip you off, his prices are really good (but this isn't like a hookup for a fake safety lol).

http://www.hongsauto.com/ for the address. And he will do it while you wait (assuming it needs nothing though..) I just did this last week there

Another guy is in Markham, this guy is my primary mechanic he does great work and has really good prices, I just don't know if he does safeties or not, and he may be a bit far. But if he's not then you can try calling him and see if he will safety it.

http://igarage.ca/ for address and phone # his name is Ivan.

Last edited by BlitzSix; 11-01-2008 at 12:48 PM.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix View Post
There is a guy I go to for alignments (he does them for only $50) that's somewhat in that area. It's the morningside exit if you take the 401..

His name is Warren his # is 647 435 6228 he charges $60 for safety (63$ or something tax in) and he's honest and doesn't rip you off, his prices are really good (but this isn't like a hookup for a fake safety lol).

http://www.hongsauto.com/ for the address. And he will do it while you wait (assuming it needs nothing though..) I just did this last week there

Another guy is in Markham, this guy is my primary mechanic he does great work and has really good prices, I just don't know if he does safeties or not, and he may be a bit far. But if he's not then you can try calling him and see if he will safety it.

http://igarage.ca/ for address and phone # his name is Ivan.
thanks bro
the car is newish, the safety was just done last year so I know its good. Its just that transferring it in my name requires a new safety. But yeah, if I needed a fake-ass one, I got some Tamil contacts. Haha, they were busted last year for issuing fake driving certificates, but I'm sure the family keeps the business going
Old 11-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
arek
3rd Gear Member

what kind of car did u get?
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
maroli
6th Gear Member

I put a deposit down on an automobile, but don't want to jinx it by posting it up till the deal is finalised and the keys are in my hand. Stay tuned! I'll post pics by Friday at the latest!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #9
diezel06turk
4th Gear Member

i need blind safety and emissions for my beater ASAP sum1 plz pm me a shop, sry to jack ur post bro
diezel06turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diezel06turk View Post
i need blind safety and emissions for my beater ASAP sum1 plz pm me a shop, sry to jack ur post bro
I may be able to help you out, pm me
Old 10-23-2018, 02:59 PM   #11
nicace36
1st Gear Newbie

Can someone PM a shop where I can get a Hot Safety
nicace36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: