Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2005, 01:35 PM   #16
chia
Keepin' It Fake.
 
chia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: St. Catharines/Toronto
Posts: 1,282


only thing i don't like is the lack of customization in organizing files with iTunes.
even when you make playlists, it sucks.. i want it set up like my mp3 folders on my harddrive.
__________________
chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #17
bimmer318ti
6th Gear Member
 
bimmer318ti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: mississauga
Posts: 1,695
Send a message via MSN to bimmer318ti
checked with my supplier and he laughed at me and said "they are not even in the market yet.."

maybe when they come out... I allready saw this coming, this is the reason why I am getting teh Nano's and Mini's cheap
__________________
Visit " My Square One Condo " for all your Mississauga condo news
bimmer318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:54 PM   #18
Rampage
6th Gear Member
 
Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Caledon, Ont.
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer318ti
checked with my supplier and he laughed at me and said "they are not even in the market yet.."

maybe when they come out... I allready saw this coming, this is the reason why I am getting teh Nano's and Mini's cheap
haha, sweet

I think Ill wait about a month before getting one, maybe by then you might be able to get some
__________________
2009 328i 6-spd - AW - Oyster Dakota - Sport Pkg. - Prem Pkg.
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:11 PM   #19
bimmer318ti
6th Gear Member
 
bimmer318ti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: mississauga
Posts: 1,695
Send a message via MSN to bimmer318ti
PS - my suppiler also said that the video IPODS witll have problems and glitches -Time will tell if he is right or not..
__________________
Visit " My Square One Condo " for all your Mississauga condo news
bimmer318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 08:56 PM   #20
chia
Keepin' It Fake.
 
chia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: St. Catharines/Toronto
Posts: 1,282
i returned my 20 gig photo today, and was going to pick up the 30 gig video at the apple store, but they're not in yet =/
__________________
chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:05 PM   #21
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: T-Dot
Posts: 9,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
only thing i don't like is the lack of customization in organizing files with iTunes.
even when you make playlists, it sucks.. i want it set up like my mp3 folders on my harddrive.
Betray y would u wanna show off ur ipod, Ipod its soo over played i am ashamed to bring my outs. get on the ttc. about 1 of 10 people on the bus have an ipod. it even burn more when u see the shiity white earbuds.
anyways ipod users has anyone found out a way to drag and drop mp3s to the ipod rather than go thru Itunes or some gay software? they gotto find out a way to drag and drop files to the ipod.
itunes sucks. I use vPod which also sucks.
__________________
#E36-S54 #CSLWannabe
ZiMMie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #22
chia
Keepin' It Fake.
 
chia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: St. Catharines/Toronto
Posts: 1,282
i picked up the 30 gig black video ipod.

i'm really disappointed that the video format has to be .mov

and that i can't find a quicktime pro serial number/crack, so i can't convert any vids to required mov/mpeg-4 format.
__________________
chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 01:14 AM   #23
Rampage
6th Gear Member
 
Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Caledon, Ont.
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
i picked up the 30 gig black video ipod.

i'm really disappointed that the video format has to be .mov

and that i can't find a quicktime pro serial number/crack, so i can't convert any vids to required mov/mpeg-4 format.
you got pm
__________________
2009 328i 6-spd - AW - Oyster Dakota - Sport Pkg. - Prem Pkg.
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 03:29 AM   #24
Betray
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiMMie
Betray y would u wanna show off ur ipod, Ipod its soo over played i am ashamed to bring my outs. get on the ttc. about 1 of 10 people on the bus have an ipod. it even burn more when u see the shiity white earbuds.
anyways ipod users has anyone found out a way to drag and drop mp3s to the ipod rather than go thru Itunes or some gay software? they gotto find out a way to drag and drop files to the ipod.
itunes sucks. I use vPod which also sucks.
its not about showing off, its about customization. i hate to be limited to everything. besides im a cluts, and drop shit, and i dont want them to repair it at there high rates.
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018