Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 02:34 PM   #31
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

Why fix it out of pocket? no offence, our e36's aren't worth shit anymore, keeping a no-accident record car that's had an accident makes no sense. Besides, most people who if you decide to sell your car would consider buying it would take it to a mechanic/bodyshop that would tell them it's been hit anyway. Since this was clearly a mechanical failure of your brakes, your premiums wont go up either.

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
Old 05-21-2006, 04:34 PM   #32
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

well if its fixable...im guna upgrade

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 05-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #33
///M3Power
2nd Gear Member

Aw that sucks man! Good luck getting it back together!
Old 05-21-2006, 05:29 PM   #34
Bmwstylz
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
Why fix it out of pocket? no offence, our e36's aren't worth shit anymore, keeping a no-accident record car that's had an accident makes no sense. Besides, most people who if you decide to sell your car would consider buying it would take it to a mechanic/bodyshop that would tell them it's been hit anyway. Since this was clearly a mechanical failure of your brakes, your premiums wont go up either.
I think he's worried about his insurance rates... nothing to do with hiding accident damage.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:32 PM   #35
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

Dont worry this sorta thing happens to everyone. Even race car drivers have accidents. Just be carefull
Old 05-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #36
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
Just make sure to have the trailing arm mounts and subframe mounts AT THE CHASSIS checked for rippling, cracking, any bolt on part can be easily replaced.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. It’s habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, I’m Nelson, and I’m a drivaholic."
Old 05-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #37
Furious
BMW again.

sorry to hear dude ouch
Old 05-21-2006, 11:35 PM   #38
E36 Power
DEFINE GF

It was f***ing brutal what happened - worst May 2 4 killer to say the least...The car was mint before thise and it was sad when we got out of the car to see what was left - rear wheels / chasis was so bent that I thought the car was gonna collapse....we missed a tree which would have stop us dead by a few inches me and neil were on the driver side so we woulda been history for sure...hopefully we see his car on the road...shit happens though Neil, we could have ended up a lot worse and if someone had of been walking we woulda nailed them.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:40 PM   #39
propr'one
op sucks cock

the car did its job. you walked away from it to fix this car/buy another one

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
Old 05-21-2006, 11:52 PM   #40
E36 Power
DEFINE GF

^^ what do you mean?

IMO Id prolly rather call it a write off even tho it could probably be fixed then to have problems with the rear end later on, 9 yr old car etc etc but thats just me...

I think hes going to do a lot of mods while its being fixed so we'll see
Old 05-21-2006, 11:55 PM   #41
propr'one
op sucks cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Power
^^ what do you mean?
what i mean is, if i crashed my car, and walked away from it, i would be happy with how the car performed. obviously just not having an accident is better, but its not always an option

Old 05-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #42
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

jeff this crash made me love u more lol......but ye..i learned a lesson, and im guna rebuild it if possible..it was horrible day, but im just glad my buddies / no one was hurt, no air bags went off nothing, its jsut structural axel and drivetrain/ suspensuion damage thats gunna be killer i think, but we will see, the car will be back on the road, better then ever, MARK MY WORDS
-neil

Quote:
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 05-22-2006, 09:46 PM   #43
propr'one
op sucks cock

/marked

but i still want pics

Old 05-22-2006, 10:44 PM   #44
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

hahahaha no man...no pics...i cant bring myself around to lookin at it in the garage right now..lol u can go check it out at charlies shop when its there lol...ill keep u posted lol

Quote:
Old 05-23-2006, 03:38 AM   #45
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

sorry to hear that your weekend was shit man,but look at it this way you are ok man....
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: