Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-08-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Funny seen , OLD woman got stuck....

So i Had to go to the bank today, it's just oposite my house, small TD branch with small parking lot which all the time is pretty much full! I enter the parking and as i enter i see some car parks just beside the other car and closing half an ENTER, I looked at her with WTF look and went inside the prarking, then i saw that there's no parking space, And i started to back up, when i backed up and started to drive out here's a seen i SAW:

Her car parked within inches from some cavalier, and the womans door is bumped all the way to the cavalier and she's in between her car and a door trying to exit, but she's not a small lady and she GOT stuck, she gave it a few trys then when she realised that she cannot exit the car, and after she probably scrached the other car she went inside her car....

I was about to scream that she scrached someones car, but she already closed the door and started to drive off, so i exit and gave her that look again... I just imagine that would be my car and i would cach her in that act, I would proabably ripp of her door and shove it up her PooPoo exit...

Whats up with people!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
lol one time i saw a person get stuck with cars and couldnt get out so he did a austin poweres (remember the golf kart seen in the factory?) well he kept going back and forth, back and forth and each time bumping into a car!!
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #3
bimmer318ti
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to bimmer318ti
lol. thats jokes
Old 02-10-2005, 01:55 PM   #4
sok
3rd Gear Member

man one time i'm waiting for a parking spot and this lady reversed out towards me and taps my bumper but i put my car in reverse cause she was going a bit fast. it was just a light tap and i was pist that she didn't even look back to say sorry or anything and just drove off.
sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 03:25 PM   #5
windwagen
6th Gear Member

A few years back, I was picking up a colleague at the Chev dealer. I too was driving a company car, a Venture. This big kid walks up to the cavalier next to me and opens the back door. He is struggling to get something out of the back, and he is sticking his big ass up in the air. Next, thump...dare I look, I check the right hand mirror, sure enough, his door is resting against my van. He stands up, and realizes there is someone in the van giving him a nasty look. I get out to check the damage, there is a small ding. I just stare at it shaking my head. The kid apologizes and says some BS. I tell him...look...have some f'in respect for other people OK. I could be a prick and make you pay for the repair. You're lucky I'm a nice guy.

I really didn't care for the van, even though it was only a few months old. What steamed me up is that someone could be so careless. I did it once too, when the wind caught my door unexpectedly. I felt pretty bad,...no dent, just a small paint mark. But I didn't try to hunt down the car owner either

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 05:59 PM   #6
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
yo AMG POWER imagine if it was the door of your brand spankin new E55 she was riding between her door and herself..HOLA and you just walked out and saw the horror as she's grinding her door into yours with every single little push

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
maxx318i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 06:03 PM   #7
sloveniaboy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i
yo AMG POWER imagine if it was the door of your brand spankin new E55 she was riding between her door and herself..HOLA and you just walked out and saw the horror as she's grinding her door into yours with every single little push
if he's like me, he'd be in jail for murder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: