Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-23-2017, 01:58 PM   #1
Sansfx
XX

Arrow Found a wicked parts dealer

Hey guys, I've ordered from a new great place I came across called Exoparts for my 02' BMW 325ci. I'm from toronto and they are located in Mississauga/oakville area; have seen a couple of their ads on kijiji. Just wanted to put my .02 review on them apparently they've been around since I think 97? copied some of the info from their website below, they were cool guys and offered very decent shipping for like $20 if I was out of the GTA, I stopped in person and environment is pretty chilled. Happy parts hunting if anyone is searching for parts. And not sure what section to put this post in, if mods can move it to the right section would be greatly appreciated. cheers.

"We price our parts from cost up 18%-30% off sometimes even more

We are a successful Genuine European Parts company that is celebrating our 23nd year in business. We specialize in Genuine German, British and Italian auto parts. Look no further we sell every part and accessory that was ever fitted or installed on your vehicle. We stock $5M of Mercedes Benz and BMW parts, everything from Genuine classic car parts to common parts to 2016 models such as ad blu pumps and heaters, transmission control units and even something as obscure as a seat belt. We also stock all major body parts for any Mercedes Benz, BMW, AUDI, VW or any other European make and model in one of our many warehouses We are well known in the Mercedes community locally and also ship parts all over the world. If we don't have it in most cases, it can be in your hands the following day. We are also strong in BMW, we stock a wide selection of BMW parts and have a good reputation with the BMW community locally as well as the online community. Give us a call and let us assist you... BUT BEFORE YOU CONTACT US, please make sure you have a vin ready for us to look up and price the correct part #'s

Please have VIN info (last-8 MB) (last-7 BMW) ready when calling or emailing.
THANKS
Exoparts Inc.
3190 Ridgeway Dr #28
Mississauga, ON L5L 5S
Bryan@exoparts.com
(905)-820-2506"
Sansfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:52 AM   #2
crysis
1st Gear Newbie

Hey, thanks for posting it. I got a mate in Toronto that is working for DSRLeasing and is a huge car freak, he could go and buy something for his bimmer
crysis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, parts, review

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: