Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
Turbo_M5
2nd Gear Member

Cool Ecs tuning e46 coolant system refresh kit new in box

ECS Cooling System Refresh Kit - Level 1

An entry level cooling refresh kit - with aftermarket components, featuring an ECS Aluminum Pulley and GEBA Water Pump

Prevent cooling issues before they begin with an ECS Tuning Level 1 Cooling System Maintenance Kit. The experts at ECS have identified all of the common parts that fail on a BMW and included them all in this convenient kit.

BMW has been designing notoriously failure-prone cooling systems since the late 1980s. The coolant capacity in most BMW engines is not sufficient to accommodate any driving or overheating near red zone temperatures. After the gauge reaches this critical area, it is common for thousands of dollars in damage to occur.

Stop the problems before they arise. If you vehicle has 80,000 miles or more, replace all of these components to ensure that your vehicle stays healthy. To keep everything in top order, continue to replace these components at 80,000 mile intervals. Water pump failure, cracked plastic housings, and expansion tank leaks will not be a concern once all these problem parts are replaced.

Water pump with metal impeller
ECS Aluminum water pump pulley
Fan switch
Thermostat and thermostat housing
Sealing gaskets
Expansion tank with level sensor, clamp and cap
1 Gallon Coolant
Upper & lower radiator hoses

http://www.ecstuning.com/ES2063865/

Ordered kit for car paid $375 shipped and taxes in to Canada.

Original sealed still in ECS TUNING BOX.

Looking for $325 cash to pickup - gives you all the cooling system parts needed to refresh and fits all e46 engines.

FITS:
BMW E46 All M52 2.5L
BMW E46 All M52 2.8L
BMW E46 All M54 2.5L
BMW E46 All M54 3.0L

Ordered for sedan but no longer have it and would like to sell the kit instead of waiting for my coupe to get enough km to use this kit.

Hamilton, ON

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-e...-oem/601833336

Also have OEM Genuine BMW windshield cowl which was ordered at same time for e46 sedans all. $65
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-e...-bmw/601832526

Hope these can be of use to someone, good thing is they fit all E46 models for the cooling system and the cowl fits all E46 sedans.
Turbo_M5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #2
Turbo_M5
2nd Gear Member

Willing to sell coolant reservoir new cap new clip for bottom of reservoir and coolant sensor for 60 firm. I think I'll use the rest of the kit in the coupe later.

Pickup in hamilton downtown or stoney creek.

Thanks
Turbo_M5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #3
arsevader
4th Gear Member

PM'd

'85 325e
'90 325i
'02 325it
'03 320i
'15 M235i

'96 Volvo 850R