Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #31
sirex
King Sirex

by lastnight you mean sunday night - Recession sundays? lol I was there Saturday night. We were in the supposed "guest list line" with a whole bunch of other people. I went up to the bouncers and made sure too. "im like hey man, Im here for a birthday party, we're on guest list, is there a line for that?"

hes like wait in this line over here.. which my friend was already waiting in.

Last edited by sirex; 11-30-2009 at 02:14 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #32
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Hahaaahhaa lol dude that is just garbage. Why not just pick up those foxy chicks after clubing withing even going in club. They just look for some action. IT is clear.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #33
uzi577
RUNING BOOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.C View Post
sirex, what group were you with? I was there with my boys last night. Got there around 11:45, but we didn't have any trouble getting it and only payed $10. You sure drinks where $4.50? I was buying 6 shots each round n it was only $15 bucks.

Any yeah it was pretty crappy there. The only time Embassy is full and actually good it Sat.

Edit: Yea, if its was the bartender with the huge tits, she was a cunt to everyone.

It is kind of cheap, try New York 1 hour wait period, $25 to get in, $16 for a drink. $4.5 it is fu*k cheep. But the good part you can party untill 4am.
uzi577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #34
sirex
King Sirex

Man when I was in Vegas, we got into all the clubs fast, the longest we waited was 5 minutes - we were on guest list every time. We Paid no cover. It was balling. Im in Toronto waiting in line for 40+ minutes for some shit ass club thats in a ****ing basement dude. A ****ing basement. We got into Pure at Ceasars ****ing palace on a Friday ****ing night in under 5 minutes and the place was RAMMED packed.

I mean where do we draw the line on this type of shityness. Man I gotta start a club, it seems like its the only type of establishment where you can treat your patrons like shit, AND THEY KEEP coming back. Fill the club with some good looking girls, and youre set. Guys wanting to get laid will fill it up and throw you cash!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #35
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

there is only a select few clubs I hit, i don't go out often so when i do, i make to get there on time! footwork, Guv, and the occasional CZ night with the right people i, although timing is not that important.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #36
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
Two years ago I used to go clubbing every weekend sometime twice but I find that now a days the music, people, lines, bouncers, pricing and anything else I forgot that has to do with clubbing all sucks. This summer I didn't go out even once rather do the house party thing with my best peeps or just chill and go for a nice drive or something.
Ya last year I went pretty hard up until Sept . I like clubbing in the summer anyway, so you can hit that patio and chill for a bit like at C-Lounge, Ultra or Mink but the winter blows.

Every club is basically the same BS these days...retards acting fool, overpriced and under poured drinks and that bullshit mashup 30-second song business. That is Embassy in a nutshell, I wouldn't go back if they paid me cover.

But wait in line? Wow I can't even remember the last time I waited in line. If I don't know the promoter, owner or we're not getting bottles - not interested. Hell, I don't even like waiting for cabs, I've hired ppl to drive my 740 and wait out front for our drunk asses.

Call me nostalgic but I still think 'This is London' is the shit and the reason its one of the oldest clubs circa 1994.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #37
Fel
Not Banned

Why do clubs tend to have the stupidest ****ing names?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #38
maroli
6th Gear Member

cause it has to be 'pithy'
Old 12-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Had a same problem and found the way out

I used to be part of the club scene and decided to give up.

I sat down and grabed a pen, paper and calculator.

Did the math how much I spend on club scene, wasting my time, getting my ass frozen, taken adventage of materialstic girls to pay from cab ride to everything else. Here is what I did.

The money that goes each month for clubing, I decided to scoop that as my anual budget and go 1-2 months to Spain, Ibiza and party there. It makes up for a shitty club scene that toronto offers. Not only that, but I also get away from Canadian winterish summers. It's money spend for pleasure not for a purpose of going to club and hiding the fact our shitty entairtainment scene by going to club just for sake of it.

My 0.02c
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #40
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I've never liked clubbing for the reasons that most seem to like it.

Today, as a DJ, I have my favourite DJs. If I feel like going out, I find where they are, and go there. And they're increasingly popping up outside of the district, which is fine by me. I'm there to hear good music, and dance. The rest is unimportant.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #41
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
I've never liked clubbing for the reasons that most seem to like it.

Today, as a DJ, I have my favourite DJs. If I feel like going out, I find where they are, and go there. And they're increasingly popping up outside of the district, which is fine by me. I'm there to hear good music, and dance. The rest is unimportant.
I agree dance dance dance dance that is all I'm interested in but you can't do that to 30sec mash up or with retards trying to hump you leg...lol
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #42
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

sirex, just notice the date you posted. I when the day after you. The main club district is pretty crappy either way. I'm finding there are much better places opening up outside of the district.

Doesn't really matter where you go along as they play good music and your good friends.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #43
sirex
King Sirex

lol is that 30 second mash up the norm? SO STUPID

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: