Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
someguy
Singhy

Angry I hate the Rogers website

OK you guys mite have noticed (or not) that I've been posting a lot lately. reason is that I slipped an fell and fukked up my back. Anywho, I decided I'd kill some time and see whats up with my rogers services, meaning internet and wireless. I log on to rogers.com, sign in, and click view bill.....I get an error message saying the function isn't available. I click 'manage wireless services'...it says error AM001, whatever the **** that means. I click view balance...it says I have been logged out and need to log back in, so I retype my username and password, and am greeted with the home page again. ITS JUST A DAMN CIRCLE!!!!

It seems that its a regular thing for them. Sometimes it works, but it mostly just does not. For such a big, nation-wide, oligopoly-holding corporation, they could at least make a web site that works. Furthermore, they don't even let you know how many minutes you have left on your cell phone plan. I called them once and asked them and they said that their infrastructure does not allow them to retreive that info, and that its impossible. How the **** is it impossible when even Fido has it??? Anyways I'm done venting. Seems Rogers doesn't care about their customers enough to listen to them anyways...
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Monopolies don't have to care about their customers.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Just wait till you call their 1-800 number and wait for 45 mins or more.

'15 Ford F150 Lariat SCSB 4x4
'04 645cic
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #4
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
OK you guys mite have noticed (or not) that I've been posting a lot lately. reason is that I slipped an fell and fukked up my back. Anywho, I decided I'd kill some time and see whats up with my rogers services, meaning internet and wireless. I log on to rogers.com, sign in, and click view bill.....I get an error message saying the function isn't available. I click 'manage wireless services'...it says error AM001, whatever the **** that means. I click view balance...it says I have been logged out and need to log back in, so I retype my username and password, and am greeted with the home page again. ITS JUST A DAMN CIRCLE!!!!

It seems that its a regular thing for them. Sometimes it works, but it mostly just does not. For such a big, nation-wide, oligopoly-holding corporation, they could at least make a web site that works. Furthermore, they don't even let you know how many minutes you have left on your cell phone plan. I called them once and asked them and they said that their infrastructure does not allow them to retreive that info, and that its impossible. How the **** is it impossible when even Fido has it??? Anyways I'm done venting. Seems Rogers doesn't care about their customers enough to listen to them anyways...
I hate the site as well .. actually I hate the company even more .. and there wireless service IS NOT the most clear.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
Fel
Not Banned

Ugh, ****ing Rogers, I hate them too.... I have cable, internet, and cell with them. I've been through 4 cable boxes in the last 7 months... jsut the beginning. Anyways, I've usually been able to strongarm them into a bit of free service here and there because of my troubles, but everytime I get one of those idiots on the phone, it makes me want to kill someone. Absolute morons. Usually the guys that do the in house service aren't that bad, but I've seen a few come and go, and they're always telling me different things about this and that.... no consistency at all.

So far as I see it though, the alternatives are worse. They are the lesser of a few very major evils. If anyone has any alternatives, please speak up, I would love to one day hear about a service provider that doesn't give you a cup of shit and expect you to eat it while smiling.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
Big T
94 318is

Yeah the options never work, i always have to call in to change anything
Old 01-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

This is why Rogers no longer has any business on our fleet phones. 10k + per month in phone bills, and they treated us like complete shit. Went with Telus, cut the phone bill in half, free phones EVERY year with new chargers etc. THAT'S service.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #8
someguy
Singhy

anybody here work at rogers by any chance? I'd love to "discuss business"
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: