Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-18-2003, 02:49 AM   #46
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Marecar
ill give you a proof
" we cant find any wepons of mass destruction but we think they have them so lets bomb them and get rid of our depleated uranium "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I think you said it better then the Monkey A$$ himself
Old 03-18-2003, 02:51 AM   #47
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria
AndreNY
you are a New Yorker With Brains, no sarcasm intended
Old 03-18-2003, 02:51 AM   #48
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
Quote:
Originally posted by Marecar
ill give you a proof
" we cant find any wepons of mass destruction but we think they have them so lets bomb them and get rid of our depleated uranium "

thats jokes!!
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 03:01 AM   #49
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Bavaria
AndreNY
First american iv seen to be against the govt....i was just on bimmerforums...and im never going on that forum again...it has formed into a DTM #2...i go there post something...about what hapened in belgrade a couple months ago...they start bashing me because they see im from toronto..and they said all this violent stuff...

couple of canadians discussing it right there...and wow..you say u dont agree with bush and the war thing....it comes out like this...

GET THE **** OUT YOU ******* RETARDED CANADIANS...YOUT NOT WANTED ON THIS ****** MESSAGEBOARD....

MaxBimmer is a fine bmw forum...lets keep it this way boys.
Thanks to all the moderators, admins for keeping it this way... (Bruce, Vlad, Julian, Randy)
Old 03-18-2003, 03:01 AM   #50
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bavaria
AndreNY
one of the very very few
Old 03-18-2003, 03:03 AM   #51
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Because you werent born in the u.s andre ??
The YUGO spirit, the way to go man!
Old 03-18-2003, 03:04 AM   #52
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
Because you werent born in the u.s andre ??
The YUGO spirit, the way to go man!
ehem correction SERB Spirit
Old 03-18-2003, 03:39 AM   #53
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

Bush is god damn f.ucking moron. PERIOD.

We Canadians have to stick to that comment our leader made.
BUSH IS A MORON
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 05:18 AM   #54
sonic07
6th Gear Member

perhaps the u.s could've done something 10 years ago when saddam was killing those people in kuwait .... sent in the soldiers and take him out then instead of doing massive bombing and create massive destruction.

Pedal To The Metal
sonic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:13 PM   #55
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

The worlds biggest non-nuclear bomb eh? Isn't that a kindof weapon of mass destruction? Crap, if I was about to get bombed by the US I would make some bomb "catchers" and prepare to recieve free bombs from the sky! haha. Anyway I think Bush JR is a moron too. He's just a string-puppet. Look at how his speech and Q&A sessions are. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I can tell that he is nervous about answering what he doesn't really understand and just re-iterating what his advisors and daddy have programmed into his now one-track mind. Overturn Sadam and terrorists by bombing Iraq and get some oil. Greenspan has probably told Bush that he can't do s.hit about the failing US economy which Bush knows nothing about economics and hopes that by creating this war it can destract the people to not bug him about it.

Ya - US does not equal World Police! Who allowed them to put 100 satellites in space so that they can target missiles on some family's house in Tibet?
Old 03-18-2003, 02:57 PM   #56
sonny
6th Gear Member

Yes, Bush may be a moron to all you guys, but at least he's doing something. Look at your PM Jean Cretien, he's sitting on his ass doing shit. I remember about a week ago I didn't get a chance to look at a newspaper for a couple days and when I finally got my hands on one, what do I see on the front page?? I see Jean Cretien with one of his cabinet members skiing.... Please, there is a war going on, cut the BS and get to work!

Also, I am an American and I disagree with military conflict. Unfortunately, the UN was unable to perform their duties efficiently so it's time to take action. Extension after extension was given to Iraq to disarm... they had their chance, but didn't take it. Yes, some people say America is only in this war for the oil, this may be true to some extent, but we still have to eliminate the threats we face from Iraq. Why wait until another building goes down, or when you see a missile flying over your house, or having your children going to school with gas masks? Another thing people say is that Iraqi missiles can't reach the USA or Canada.... nothing's impossible.

I agree with you there, America is not the World Police, but we have the $$$ and the capability to do these things. Hey, if other countries want to flourish, they need to get their thumbs out of their ass and get to work...

Last edited by sonny; 03-18-2003 at 03:01 PM.
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 07:45 PM   #57
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I just hope BUSH gets a HEARTATACK before he launches he missles!!
i believe that if bush DOES nuke sadam, that sadam will fight back, and my BIGGEST fear, BIOLOGICAL warefare, and i think if sadam uses that, the WORLD is FUKT!!!
Old 03-18-2003, 07:49 PM   #58
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

no one is going to use biological warfare i think because they know one way or another that the other country will do that in return..
Old 03-18-2003, 08:52 PM   #59
sonny
6th Gear Member

Bush won't use nukes, but he will still use some other big @$$ bombs...
Old 03-18-2003, 10:38 PM   #60
huckle
3rd Gear Member

Some of you are acting like the US is aiming their bombs at innocent people and their properties, thats just bs.

I think it`s a good thing that the frech and germans are going to lose their properties in iraq. Why should they be allowed to make money from iraq, but the US not.
france is just being a bad loser. They`re still thinking they are a superpower, so they want to show they have the balls to say f*ck you to america. I say if the US wouldn`t have gone the military route, then the french would have and the french would be happy, because they aren`t the b*tch of the US, but still get to throw their bombs.
It wouldn`t surprise me if the french already had their war plans ready long before somebody spoke about iraq, but ript their plans in pieces as soon as they heard the US wanted to use military force.

And why is it that most of you want proof of the existance of nuclear or biological weapons in Iraq? In the past they had that kind of weapons and stuff to make them, that was proven.
Now it`s up to sadam to proof all of that have been destroyed and till that time he still got the weapons. It`s up to sadam to prove he doesn`t have them and not the other way around.

And for the UN, they are just a bunch of pussies. each and every country in the UN signed a letter which contains a list of demands. If the demands aren`t followed, there will follow serious concequences. And now when it`s time to act, all the pussies are backing out. I think America have every right to bomb sadam. US isn`t the one that`s wrong, it are all the other countries except a couple that are wrong I think.

you wouldn`t race a Z8 with a stock civic, there`s always a sick mind that would race a Z8 with a civic. Sadam is the kind of man who would fire a nuclear weapon even if it means his own death.

And for the people against this war, don`t worry about getting a nuclear weapon in your back yard, he doesn`t have them and even if he does have them, he wouldn`t fire them.........right?

sorry for this very long post

berry
huckle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: