Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #16
Wannabe
Northwood.

Very good video, thanks!
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-

thats a bunch of psa's stuck together. while it conveys good points it should focus more on reality:
people texting, talking on their cell, reading the paper, eating, applying make up.
inattention kills way more then speeding/racing combined & dui is still way in the lead

but i love that one near the end where the quarter panel hit causes the car to Hollywood Explode
into flips through the air,crushing the 2 teens so in love it made them deaf!
a larger public concern imo then this bs!

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 03-24-2009 at 06:23 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
TNation
Banned

^ wow.. the greatest cause of all fatalities are 16-20 year old teenage drivers, so I don't know what you're talking about. Talking on a cellphone, inattentiveness is a big other factor but the point remains, teenage drivers are the WORST when it comes to safety and this video did a great job of making this clear. To call this 'BS' is simply staggering.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #19
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
^ wow.. the greatest cause of all fatalities are 16-20 year old teenage drivers, so I don't know what you're talking about. Talking on a cellphone, inattentiveness is a big other factor but the point remains, teenage drivers are the WORST when it comes to safety and this video did a great job of making this clear. To call this 'BS' is simply staggering.
I love how many people love to blame teens for these things when drinking and driving (the number 1 killer on the road) is above the age of 21 besides that racing is also NOT in the TEENS ..

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew..._name=&no_ads=

Just because everyone yells teens doesnt mean you should do it too TNation .. in fact your just as bad as the typical sheep nation we live in controlled by media. From now on I think I will call you sheepnation.

As I do believe you should watch the roads here is a recent story as drivers really need to look out for motorcycles more often.

http://www.mississauganews.com/article/25185

People showing awareness of bikes ..
www.gtamotorcycle.com

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
-

thats a bunch of psa's stuck together. while it conveys good points it should focus more on reality:
people texting, talking on their cell, reading the paper, eating, applying make up.
inattention kills way more then speeding/racing combined & dui is still way in the lead

but i love that one near the end where the quarter panel hit causes the car to Hollywood Explode
into flips through the air,crushing the 2 teens so in love it made them deaf!
a larger public concern imo then this bs!
just because you might not see it on the daily news all the time doesnt mean it doesn't happen. But in case you dont believe here are some real moments that dont belong to hollywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxKKXt3PrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K3laXJqy8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCBu8GBaZmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuEd5GksqU

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #21
W2WDETAILING
Banned

^video #2..goes to show how ****ing stupid people are.. and how they dont pay attention to the road... like come on i know it's night but there are a shitload of lights in the road scattered and your getting closer to them you think these people would slow the hell down. for instance in the fall i was going up the garden city skyway there were 2 cars infront of me a red van and a black ford explorer. we were all about 2 car length's apart. the red van was in front of the black explorer...the tire blew and the lady literally slammed on her brakes causing the explorer to slam on his and causing me to slam on mine..i have never stopped that fast in my life! if i wasnt paying attention i would of totaled my jeep we went from 110kmh to 20 in a few seconds. the problem is people don't pay attention on the roads!!!!!! i see it every day..
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #22
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
I love how many people love to blame teens for these things when drinking and driving (the number 1 killer on the road) is above the age of 21 besides that racing is also NOT in the TEENS ..

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew..._name=&no_ads=

Just because everyone yells teens doesnt mean you should do it too TNation .. in fact your just as bad as the typical sheep nation we live in controlled by media. From now on I think I will call you sheepnation.

As I do believe you should watch the roads here is a recent story as drivers really need to look out for motorcycles more often.
I believe actually a couple of the scenarios in the video I posted show the people behind the wheel who were distracted by others get into accidents. That's not stunting, racing, speeding, or anything, it's called careless driving and negligence. So I don't know what you're arguing about, the video is full of examples of how accidents occur; I think you're missing the point, it's showing users who operate motor vehicles that their vehicle is like a loaded weapon in that it can and may potentially kill someone if driven negligently or unsafely (whether one's not paying attention when driving or is racing). Get the main message, don't argue the facts.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #23
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
don't argue my opinions.
fixed

blades vids were cool.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: