Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #31
5thseries
biggerthen3

Thats why my friggin insurance is going to suck for mee!!! these 17 year olds' doing this shit..
5thseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
Junaid
4th Gear Member

yah ****ing kid, send him to michael jackson so he could learn his lesson, thats why i have to go under my dad's name
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #33
sirex
King Sirex

Theres a difference between being OVER the legal limit for drinks, and having Alchohol in your system.

You could have had a beer at home with your dad, 3 hours ago for dinner..... And OMG guess what, theres a tiny trace of alchohol..... Now the media will spin it "OMFG this guy was shit faced drunk".... and so will the max members.... "OMG he was drinking and hes under age and hes got a G2"

Im sure you all drank when you were under 19. Im sure you all had the occasional drinks at home with your parents, etc..... The article is too vague to jump to your stupid ass conclusions about how hammered he was, or how, or where he got the alchohol from or how high his actually Blood alchohol level was.. For all you know he just used mouth wash at home and the stupid system meter picked it up.

And is "underage" drinking even a charge? Thats a new one to my hears.....What do they do? Spank you for drinking alchohol? Its like smoking... You cant be charged for it if youre a minor. The only thing the police can do is take it away from you... The people that Sold it to you can be charged though - parents, friends, older brothers, the cashier at the liqour store for not iding you..... Unless of course he has a fake ID.. In which case he would be charged with possing as somoene else AKA fraud. not for underage drinking. lolololll

Wowwowowwowo omgomgomgogomgomgomgmogmogomggmo.

Last edited by sirex; 03-21-2009 at 12:40 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #34
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Theres a difference between being OVER the legal limit for drinks, and having Alchohol in your system.

You could have had a beer at home with your dad, 3 hours ago for dinner..... And OMG guess what, theres a tiny trace of alchohol..... Now the media will spin it "OMFG this guy was shit faced drunk".... and so will the max members.... "OMG he was drinking and hes under age and hes got a G2"

Im sure you all drank when you were under 19.
Im sure you all had the occasional drinks at home with your parents, etc..... The article is too vague to jump to your stupid ass conclusions about how hammered he was, or how, or where he got the alchohol from or how high his actually Blood alchohol level was.. For all you know he just used mouth wash at home and the stupid system meter picked it up.

And is "underage" drinking even a charge? Thats a new one to my hears.....What do they do? Spank you for drinking alchohol? Its like smoking... You cant be charged for it if youre a minor. The only thing the police can do is take it away from you... The people that Sold it to you can be charged though - parents, friends, older brothers, the cashier at the liqour store for not iding you..... Unless of course he has a fake ID.. In which case he would be charged with possing as somoene else AKA fraud. not for underage drinking. lolololll

well...i never drank under 19. the day i turned 19 was the first time i did and got smoked by the alcohol hahahaha
Old 03-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #35
sirex
King Sirex

Only 2 types of people never touched alchohol in high school:

A) The people that weren't invited to any of the parties.
B) The goodie goodies.... That weren't invited to any of the parties.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #36
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Quote:

i presume that is being said from personal experience

Last edited by El Gato Liso; 03-21-2009 at 06:28 PM.
El Gato Liso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #37
TNation
Banned

Quote:

You're pretty vicious of a person.. what's eating you up inside?
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:17 PM   #38
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Im sure you all drank when you were under 19. Im sure you all had the occasional drinks at home with your parents, etc..... The article is too vague to jump to your stupid ass conclusions about how hammered he was, or how, or where he got the alchohol from or how high his actually Blood alchohol level was.. For all you know he just used mouth wash at home and the stupid system meter picked it up.

you're missing the point. The kid is 17, can't drink because he has a G2 AND because he's underaged. Icing on the cake? He was doing almost 200. This kid has no common sense or judgement

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #39
slimjim
Almost Sideways

so u guys are all assuming he was smashed on driving? how do u know he didnt have just one beer? that would still be considered impaired driving in his case....ignorance.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:17 PM   #40
W2WDETAILING
Banned

no where did it say he was hammered. he did however have alcohol in his system number one, he was caught for underage drinking and he was traveling at excessive sppeds he will be F#$@ed for insurance. im paying 360 a month and i have a clean record no tickets and one accident that i wasnt at fault for. like previously said he will probl be denined insurance for quite a while or his preminums will be astronomical. this kid better of learned his lesson.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #41
sirex
King Sirex

You want to know whats bothering me? How people jump on this bullshit bandwagon with no common sense at all.

Did I condone this kids actions? No.

Lets look at the facts:

Fact 1: Title of this Thread is "IMPAIRED 17 YEAR OLD"
DO YOU Guys know WTF impaired means? DOES anyone know what words mean these days before using them? Impaired means he is TO drunk to drive. Which he was not. The article clearly states the officers FOUND alchohl in his blood.

However, IT does not say what level of alchohol was found. The EXTREME would be he was just under the limit. HOwever being 17 year old, and probably so that they could make a case against him, Im willing to bet the Breath tester BARELY registerd alchohol on him.Im willing to bet it was so low- as in 1 beer, 3 hours ago low.... Wow omg you had a beer 3 hours ago for dinner, you have a G2 and go for a drive, and Suddenly that makes you a criminal... I didn't realize that.

The ONLY thing this kid did bad, from the Vagueness of this article, is that HE was speeding. WOWOMG!

No one answered my question.... IS Underage drinking a criminal offence? What is the punishment for having allchohol in your system if your a minor? Im pretty sure only the people WHO BUY or GIVE alchohol to minors get punished.....

Quote:
i presume that is being said from personal experience
You bet its from personal experience. But its because I did most of the inviting.

Last edited by sirex; 03-22-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:05 AM   #42
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

okay
Old 03-22-2009, 03:44 AM   #43
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
You want to know whats bothering me? How people jump on this bullshit bandwagon with no common sense at all.

Did I condone this kids actions? No.

Lets look at the facts:

Fact 1: Title of this Thread is "IMPAIRED 17 YEAR OLD"
DO YOU Guys know WTF impaired means? DOES anyone know what words mean these days before using them? Impaired means he is TO drunk to drive. Which he was not. The article clearly states the officers FOUND alchohl in his blood.

According to you, its ok if you can drive...Great, i know people that can do that with 3X the allowed limit...Is that a good idea, i dont think so...However, IT does not say what level of alchohol was found. The EXTREME would be he was just under the limit. HOwever being 17 year old, and probably so that they could make a case against him, Im willing to bet the Breath tester BARELY registerd alchohol on him.Im willing to bet it was so low- as in 1 beer, 3 hours ago low.... Wow omg you had a beer 3 hours ago for dinner, you have a G2 and go for a drive, and Suddenly that makes you a criminal... I didn't realize that.

No, but doing 2X the speed limit, when haveing ANY alcohol, should be!!! The ONLY thing this kid did bad, from the Vagueness of this article, is that HE was speeding. WOWOMG!

Sorry, but even in Germany, where speeding IS allowed, he would be charged!
Speeding is not a crime, being stupid should be!

No one answered my question.... IS Underage drinking a criminal offence? What is the punishment for having allchohol in your system if your a minor? Im pretty sure only the people WHO BUY or GIVE alchohol to minors get punished.....

You bet its from personal experience. But its because I did most of the inviting.
>>>>>
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E28 E24 E34 E39 E60 E61 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z3 Z4 F30 F32 F10 F01

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 100+ cars now in stock!

Last edited by Bimmer Heaven; 03-22-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #44
sirex
King Sirex

Ok, lets be hypothetical here...

Euro, you had 1 beer 3 hours ago. There is a new law passed that you may not have any alchohol in your blood when you drive.... You figure to your self, youre 185 pounds, you drink occasionally... You figure in 3 hours that alchhoohol would be out of your system completely..

So you leave your friends house.. Youre doing 120 on the highway to get home... You get pulled over. Cop says youre speeding.. And becauses hes a nazi, decides its time for a breathylizer test on you.

Amazingly, alchohol shows up. You tell the cop you had a beer 3 hours ago, theres no way there should be any alchohol in your system... Cop says, well clearly there is and takes you in..

The next day on the newspaper/news, the report that a male was arrested and charged with a DUI. They dont release the amount of ALchohol in your system because it doesn't suite their cause. The paper says "male was speeding, alchohol to be a factor"

The day after that everyone is talking about some dude that was shit faced speeding. Well at this point laws are so anal about everything that doing 20 over is as bad as doing 100 over- car is not impounded, but people frown on you.

If you have 1 drink, I HARDLY believe that youre shit faced, or incapable of driving. If 1 drink makes any male lose all self control and the ability to make sound judgement, then maybe, afterall, alchohol should be banned from society period, because clearly we dont deserve something that potent.

Is this kid stupid for going 200km/h? Sure.... I mean I dont know if he was being reckless, for all we know he was the only car on the high way, he was doing 200km/h on the left lane, and passing, and merging perfectly. But because he was doing 200km/h hes a danger to society- thats fine, I like speeding laws. The fact that they blame alchohol without telling us the BAC level he blew, is incredible. Sounds like MADD got a hold of the writers to make it seem like alchohol was indeed the factor. When it was not.

Last edited by sirex; 03-22-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #45
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

what a ****ing tool, owned

actually I just read sirex's post.. good point, yet he still majority broke the law, so he's still a tool
and before I get flamed, ive broken the law as well in terms of driving, and have gotten punished (and thinking back on it, I acted as a tool at the time also)

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick

Last edited by JMW; 03-22-2009 at 02:15 PM.
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: