Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 9,689
A Lap of the Nurburgring in the 2009 Nissan GT-R.



http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=123066

7.38 is a very good time for a 3800 pound car!!!
__________________
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
coolhand
Banned
 
coolhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 3,464
Thats a faster time then the new z06. :O
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #3
Zim Zimma
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 397
I don't know if I believe it. I will wait for a production car to be taken around.

7:38 on a damp track they say...So at least 3-4 seconds faster in the dry...Meaning around 7:34ish I just don't believe that at all.
Zim Zimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
AMG_POWER
500HP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 9,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim Zimma View Post
I don't know if I believe it. I will wait for a production car to be taken around.

7:38 on a damp track they say...So at least 3-4 seconds faster in the dry...Meaning around 7:34ish I just don't believe that at all.
yeah hard to belive... those rumours are so big and stuff... there alot more... some say SPEC-V will be faster than CGT... I still cant belive that the car that weights 3800 pounds and has under 500hp can lap those times....
__________________
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
denisemichel
AMG LOL
 
denisemichel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,274
WoW!
__________________
01' BMW 530i Sold................................03' Lexus GS430 Sold...........................06' BMW 750i
denisemichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:37 PM   #6
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
yeah hard to belive... those rumours are so big and stuff... there alot more... some say SPEC-V will be faster than CGT... I still cant belive that the car that weights 3800 pounds and has under 500hp can lap those times....
Considering th capabilities and motosport history of the previous models i would say it is more than likely that the car will do this time! So i think you will be pleasantly suprised!
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #7
AMG_POWER
500HP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 9,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
Considering th capabilities and motosport history of the previous models i would say it is more than likely that the car will do this time! So i think you will be pleasantly suprised!

on the other hand e92 m3 lapped the ring in 7.57!
__________________
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #8
coolhand
Banned
 
coolhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 3,464
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
on the other hand e92 m3 lapped the ring in 7.57!
That's touring I assume?
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018