Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #1
dypp
1st Gear Newbie

Trying to decide between 340 and 440, what kind of deals can I get for the 340?

In my heart I know I want the 440i. But I've been told many times that this is the best time to get the 340 because it is changing model soon. And also they are still selling the 2018 340, whereas the 440 has changed over to the '19 models.

How big of a discount can I expect from a 340 at this point? I know 5k is a given at this point, easy. Can I get 10k? lol Or is that just me dreaming?
dypp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:49 AM   #2
dbworld4k

Go to your local dealer and test your negotiation skills.

dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:01 AM   #3
vehiclemech
1st Gear Newbie

340i is a great choice in my opinion
The new B58 is a beast and is next level to the older n55. Not to mention the tuning ability of it.

Assuming you are asking this related to a used car and not brand new, here is my suggestion

As a buyer you have few ways to negotiate.

- compare deals in your area with same vehicle but at different dealerships. And you can bargain by comparing with one another

- if a vehicle has been sitting at a dealership for a while, I would consider negotiating with them vs someone that just recently got one. Because they are more desperate to sell it as they want to move inventory.

- the best thing to do is to never show your desperation for the car, no matter how bad you want it. Throw them a reasonable offer and leave. If the offer is reasonable most of the time dealers will call you back and sell it for that price.

Hope my 2 cents can help you 👍
vehiclemech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:47 AM   #4
dypp
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehiclemech View Post
340i is a great choice in my opinion
The new B58 is a beast and is next level to the older n55. Not to mention the tuning ability of it.

Assuming you are asking this related to a used car and not brand new, here is my suggestion

As a buyer you have few ways to negotiate.

- compare deals in your area with same vehicle but at different dealerships. And you can bargain by comparing with one another

- if a vehicle has been sitting at a dealership for a while, I would consider negotiating with them vs someone that just recently got one. Because they are more desperate to sell it as they want to move inventory.

- the best thing to do is to never show your desperation for the car, no matter how bad you want it. Throw them a reasonable offer and leave. If the offer is reasonable most of the time dealers will call you back and sell it for that price.

Hope my 2 cents can help you 👍
sorry im talking about a new car because they are still selling brand new 2018 340
dypp is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: