Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-01-2004, 05:02 PM   #16
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36

hehe.. my buddy wrote dood because that's how Jon spelled it when he wrote to him. Jon should be careful... especially when selling faulty PS2's to a family of well-known football players where all 3 sons are over 6'4" @ around 300lbs. Even more-so when they live walking distance from him.

Be glad that I was nice enough to partially cover their losses on your behalf. They didn't want my money, but I insisted as true businessman would since I'm the one who linked the deal. If I didn't... well, life would be a little different for you.

In either case, there is no such thing as a refundable deposit. Then what's the point of giving a deposit? Hoping to get interest on it? If you don't want to lose your deposit, then come up with the rest of the cash and buy the car.

Here's the dictionary definition of deposit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deposit

I hope Bart doesn't give the money back... and Bart---feel free to split Jon's cash with all us members who have been burned by him in the past. I'd enjoy having Jon spend his hard earned cash on a lapdance for me. I'll gladly take pictures and post them up for him too.

how do the kids on the playground say this?.. um.... oh yeah, 0wn3d.

Last edited by Justin e36; 09-01-2004 at 05:07 PM.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:04 PM   #17
Lennon
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Lennon Send a message via MSN to Lennon
Jeez Jon, don't be shy now, reply. But whats all that about? Sounds like you've screwed over plenty of people in your time too... explain?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:06 PM   #18
Lennon
6th Gear Member

And I agree with Justin, you can't get your deposit back.. even when written on paper or whatever, its the point of a deposit. Sorry man, you lose.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:14 PM   #19
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:05 PM   #20
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin e36

Here's the dictionary definition of deposit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deposit

I hope Bart doesn't give the money back... and Bart---feel free to split Jon's cash with all us members who have been burned by him in the past. I'd enjoy having Jon spend his hard earned cash on a lapdance for me. I'll gladly take pictures and post them up for him too.
[/B]
haha good idea justin... I was out $50 on the install. I think we all should go out with jons money for some drinks and some lapdances? Shall we make it a max meet? lol
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:46 PM   #21
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin e36
In either case, there is no such thing as a refundable deposit. Then what's the point of giving a deposit? Hoping to get interest on it? If you don't want to lose your deposit, then come up with the rest of the cash and buy the car.

[/B]
Well, put it this way. You buy a new BMW M5, and you put a deposit and sign a contract with BMW for $28 000 saying that you put a deposit on an 05 M5 and that the deposit is fully refundable at your discretion. You suddenly cant afford the car, and you would like your deposit back so you try and get a hold of BMW, but somehow their PM box on a forum (www.carmanufactorforums.com for ex. lol) is full and you cant get a hold of them, they moved locations for their dept. and you dont know where to find them. You find a # they can be reached back at, and they basically tell u (in the words of bart) "Too bad, this isnt the way ****in business works. What the **** do u want me to do? You didnt contact me so what can i do."

And your stuck thinking, hmmm..well you moved locations..so thats out, you dont have their contact email, their PM box is full, you also posted in a few threads he did saying to clear your box and also to contact me. you ALSO created a thread saying "ATTN: BART320I PLEASE READ" asking him to pm you with a way of contact. and then they tell u this?

First of all Kal, it wasnt my deal. I tried getting a hold of my cousin but it isnt that easy when people dont have cell phones (it makes me wonder why he doesnt have one either). I never tried to screw you, and if i did want to screw you..would i even bother calling my cousin back?

For the guy about Biotek...my brother sold him the car, not me (it wasnt my car, or my money). I was there meeting Jay because my bro was either at work or college or simply he just wanted me to come there to explain what he couldnt.

Justin, a game didnt work if i recall (Jax and Dexter was it?), a game i never played. I bought it with that, and all those games and played def jam, GTA, and GTA 3 (sole reason of buying PS2 for me). I showed how to use it, and i tested every game before i bought it. I knew for a fact it worked. Didnt i even offer to show u it? I think i offered you.

ALSO, wouldnt i get a deposit back if the seller still has the car and didnt sell it? A friend of mine, who is well respected on this board (i wont put his name down he can put his input if he wants) saw Bart driving the same car. If there is no such thing as a refundable deposit, then why would he assure me and make this offer that HE WILL allow me to get my money back?

p.s. I wasnt stalling on this reply Lennon, i just didnt have time to come back and check.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:20 PM   #22
Lennon
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
p.s. I wasnt stalling on this reply Lennon, i just didnt have time to come back and check.
Good man,

Well he stood up for himself guys, so take that.

Rebutle anyone?
Old 09-02-2004, 02:56 AM   #23
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
There is huge difference putting deposit to BMW Canada or these hooligans that scum people that worked hard for their money. You should take one long stick and beat them ,when they see you are crazy they are gonna be nice to you!
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:38 AM   #24
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Jon, stop F@#king around with people!! Dont put down money if you are not going to buy s#it!!! It's been 9 months and i'm still waiting for you to pick up the stuff you ordered! I'm making it official to everybody now; If you dont make full payment and pick up by the end of September, all deals are void and i have a NON refundable deposit policy.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E28 E24 E34 E39 E60 E61 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z3 Z4 F30 F32 F10 F01

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 100+ cars now in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:49 AM   #25
Lennon
6th Gear Member

I think Fil is pissed.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:58 PM   #26
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Jon, stop F@#king around with people!! Dont put down money if you are not going to buy s#it!!! It's been 9 months and i'm still waiting for you to pick up the stuff you ordered! I'm making it official to everybody now; If you dont make full payment and pick up by the end of September, all deals are void and i have a NON refundable deposit policy.
I was going to buy M-tech2 until, everyone knows my bro sold his car. What am i gonna have an mtech 2 bicycle? i have no car...what am i gonna do, buy for a car i dont have? or "might have"? we both talked, and you said your very busy so the only chance you will get to work again is when you come back, did u come back yet?

Our last PM or time of talking was July 8th, and i still have the PM and that was for reiger pricing. We also talked on the phone and i remember saying your not able to start any new kits, and that you are leaving so we will touch base once u come back. Your back now, and im sorry if i havent been waiting on maxbimmer for your return post, or calling hour after hour because i missed u.

Isnt this the thread u posted u said your leaving on july 30th till sept? what am i gonna do in between the whole of august? well since u said we'll touch base when u come back...i was deciding on what to waste my money on since i wont even get to use it!

p.s. pick up WHAT stuff i ordered? you said nothing will be made until i decide and you recieve FULL payment? isnt that what you said in this pm? on july 7th, which you didnt leave for bulgaria...so when did u make this kit i ordered? on the plane or on the beach while chuggin down some beers? dont post unneccessary things which arent true.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eurostyle
I must have FULL payment before i even start thinking about making it.[/QUOTE

OH YEA....arent u still there till the 12th? Thats what i heard, and your posting now telling me to pick stuff up. I think you should give ppl a full month, till Oct 12 since your back on the 12th...not now till the end because they cant even come.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 09-02-2004 at 02:50 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 04:59 AM   #27
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Honestly Jon, you are the last person in this world who should be calling anybody dishonest. I promised myself I was never gonna bring this up again but remember when you had your group buy for ZKW's and I gave you $500 that I worked really hard for so I could get a set. What did I get from you Jon? $300 DEPO and $200 in your pocket. Did I get my money back when I asked for it? Oh, oh what about when the lights melted did I get a refund? I honestly can't believe you have the nerve to come on here and start this crap knowing what you've done in the past. I hate to say it but I hope you never get your money back. That way you know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence.
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 06:53 AM   #28
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Jon you have to think that eurostyle had all kinda load things to do before going on vacation so maybe he decided to leave it all untill he is back from Bulgaria.
Also remember that M50 engine for sale when you wanted to buy and you kinda backed out. YOu wanted to get it for $500 and sell it for big cash to rip off someone here. I think point of maxbimmer is to help people ,not to ripp of by selling same goodies for double price .

^^^^^R_JAY brought up good example and we all know you are very bad boy. So what goes around is what comes around and thats the case now.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 08:20 AM   #29
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

i remember that m50 motor he wanted to sell me it for 1grand while he was buying it for 5 bills
thats why i have never bought nothing off jon until today cause i know somehow hes ripping you off !
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 09:16 AM   #30
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
i know this is off topic but

^^^^ awsome avator

[M]i[K]E[¥][M]i[K]E[¥]
e36_freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: