Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
lpetrie
1st Gear Newbie

Looking at a BMW in Toronto area

Hello everyone, I am here in altantic canada, and the used CPO BMW selection is not the greatest and is over priced. So I have been looking in the Toronto area and have found an '06 330i for a reasonable price, but obviously there is no way to look at it from my end and don't feel like flying there if the car isn't up to snuff, even though it is certified you never know right.
So a couple of questions, first if I did decide to fly there and end up buying the car, would the BMW dealership here in halifax screw me over on warranty issues, because of the fact I didn't purchase from them?

I know this would be speculation, but I am sure I wouldn't be the first to buy from one dealership and have it serviced at a different location.

Also has anyone dealt with this Dealership?

BMW Toronto
11 Sunlight Park Road
Toronto, Ont. M4M 1B5

And if anyone is heading to that dealership maybe they could take a look at this particular car and let me know what kind of shape it is in.

Car info:

2006 330i Sedan
$ 31,898 - 47,402 km
VIN: KS34807
Stock Number: U2629

Thanks in advance.
lpetrie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: