Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-02-2005, 06:51 PM   #16
sloveniaboy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk#1
d.-- "yes, my car i on my head...."
lol..
Old 03-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #17
BMetal
3rd Gear Member

That was ridiculous!!!!! How can a person be that dumb?
Old 03-02-2005, 07:26 PM   #18
sirex
King Sirex

skunk#1 your joke sucked. I suggest you go to school and take up an acting class or something.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:34 PM   #19
oafguy
West Side Forever!

Send a message via MSN to oafguy Send a message via Yahoo to oafguy
That was crazy! the cops were not even close! he should have just got off the hwy and ditched the SUV! Run fool! Run!!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 08:57 PM   #20
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
That is crazy! That front wheel didn't fly off, I watched it in slow motion, the front left wheel hits the corner of the guard rail and that tears it off. I think he was freaken lucky that the whole truck didn't roll over on to him (provided he survived the crash in the first place).

Also, why the hell did that guy from the pickup walk all the way around the truck first before going to the guy laying on the ground with a smushed head.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. It’s habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, I’m Nelson, and I’m a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:37 PM   #21
Castel
4th Gear Member

that was amazing.. i had to review it again to notice why the wheel came off. also, i didn't know that the hazards was a safety feature.. very nice. i was thinking "he's going 100mph, why did he signal". that thing just flew across that road.. simply amazing. i'd like to hear if he survived.
Castel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:44 AM   #22
M3speed
6th Gear Member

i have no pitty for criminals! he got what he deserved! he was involved in a shooting and then tries to be superman by running away from cops at 100 miles/hr too bad for him! i dont feel sorry for him at all!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:20 AM   #23
Jari
4th Gear Member

I came back to read the thread after noticing the hazards were on. Gm safety gimmick huh. Didn't know that.
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:00 AM   #24
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
Who else is twisted like me and noticed that the GM safety system worked and the hazards activated? I thought that was kinda cool.
I like the GM safety system that rolled over his gourd also, saving the trouble of any trial and jail time for taxpayers to pay for.

He could have easily taken out other drivers on the road, so at least he won't be back to repeat his stunt.

MarkD

Last edited by MarkD; 03-03-2005 at 10:07 AM.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:04 AM   #25
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinair
Also, why the hell did that guy from the pickup walk all the way around the truck first before going to the guy laying on the ground with a smushed head.

I'm sure he wanted to check that there was no gas leak that was going to cause a big fireball after the crash. Why would he be in any rush to help that dude?
Old 03-03-2005, 10:17 AM   #26
daytona
6th Gear Member

The police backed off the chase because of the traffic condition...in fact its normal for police to let the car go so it would slow down and track him in the air to reduce possible innocent accident victims........except Toronto because the dumb ass lefties in the goverment figure a large city cannot afford to have one...I guess Peel can afford one and Toronto cant.There were numberous sponsers willing to pay for two copters but certain groups thought the companies would get favourable treatment if they were sponsers....I truly think this country can be run better with monkeys than this current and past goverments.

Last edited by daytona; 03-03-2005 at 10:21 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #27
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
I truly think this country can be run better with monkeys than this current and past goverments.

That's correct. Monkeys wouldn't spend billions on a gun registry, or some old subs that another country was going to send to the scrapyard, or that Quebec sponsorship money laundering scheme, or... the list goes on.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #28
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

i think we all learned somthing from this GM cars arent good off roaders.
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:10 PM   #29
R2dmax
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
Who else is twisted like me and noticed that the GM safety system worked and the hazards activated? I thought that was kinda cool.
I didn't want to be the one to bring it up, but I saw that too. Too bad for him there's no external door airbag.
R2dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:06 PM   #30
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD
I'm sure he wanted to check that there was no gas leak that was going to cause a big fireball after the crash. Why would he be in any rush to help that dude?
Not to mention if you see the guy's head is smashed like a pumpkin, you know he is a loss...it's time to check for people who were buckled in.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: