Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-02-2005, 08:24 PM   #16
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G

Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
I used to (still do) work at a meat shop, don't use general examples of 'eating animals' here... i know the matter far too well.

Animals are killed fast, with minimum amounts of pain when slaughtered. Unlike the sick fuks who feed mice/other fish to their pirahna's

I remember seeing a video of some sick jackass putting a mouse in the tank, it was swimming, and it was literally torn apart limb by limb... the thing was suffering.
Sorry, i just don't see the point of having pets like that.

and i realize that in nature, death is seldomly 'quick and painless', however the prey has a chance to escape, with pirahana's the poor animals being eaten has nowhere to go, its basically a free show for the sick assholes who feed them

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #17
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
What matter? Please.

Its animals eating animals? What is so sickening about that? So are you going to go make every animal a vegeterian? Are you going to stop the way a lion kills a zebra?

Just so you know, I'm a vegeterain. I've been one since I was 4 years old. I can live without eating meat, piranha's cant. That's the difference. It doesn't matter how its killed - especially if its an animal preying on another animal.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:30 PM   #18
A~G
Car Payment Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
What matter? Please.

Its animals eating animals? What is so sickening about that? So are you going to go make every animal a vegeterian? Are you going to stop the way a lion kills a zebra?

Just so you know, I'm a vegeterain. I've been one since I was 4 years old. I can live without eating meat, piranha's cant. That's the difference. It doesn't matter how its killed - especially if its an animal preying on another animal.
in nature its different. I dont' see the need for having such fish at home. I guess some people love watching pain. can't do anything about that.

+ read my other post. why not KILL the feed for the pirahana's quickly and painlessly.. rather than watching the other animal get torn apart in the tank. And YES pirahana's WILL eat an animal if its dead in the water... it doesn't HAVE TO be alive.

A~G

Old 03-02-2005, 08:36 PM   #19
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
i understand where your comming from.

But just so you know the fish is dead in about 5 seconds. And also, since when is death seldomly 'quick and painless' in nature? Either way, how is it different in a tank? Its the same shit just done in a tank.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #20
A~G
Car Payment Free

I wrote death is SELDOMLY quick and painless... and i'm not talking about goldfish.. which are basically eaten whole... i'm talking about mice etc... that swim around in a pool of their own blood for a good few mins... and feel their lims getting torn off.. .and have nowhere to escape because its a fuken fish tank.

I just don't think its right...

but to each his own

A~G

Old 03-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #21
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
goldfish actually are not very healthy food for piranha's

they need a mixed diet, goldfish should just be a treat to them

their main diet should enclude beef heart, blood worms, squid, brine shimp (frozen block) raw pork, steak (more treats), goldfish can carry parasites which can harm your piranha
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #22
djtbster
R/C JUNKIE

Send a message via MSN to djtbster
ya i throw away the feeders with parasites, and try to keep my stock of feeder goldfishes healthy, there actually part of my aquariums, somtimes i get an odd goldfishe worthy of keeping and putting into my coldwater tank, and sorry to hear about the mice idea a~g, i do feed them mice one or twice a month, as a treat, but lately my piranas have been skittish, i wanna upgrade to a bigger tank aswell but well see

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: